Finding out who A is. -Ezra.

Today's the day. You will all finally find out who A is, the one who has made your life a living hell since Ali's funeral, you and Emily managed to get A to meet you two, with the other girls hiding in the woods near the rosewood motel. You drove to Ezra's block and got out of the car with Emily, you both make your way to Ezra's apartment and Emily knocks on the door, Ezra answers the door in a hurry because he knows what's happening.
"Hey you guys." He says as he answers the door, he motions you both to come in and you can't help but jump on him and kiss him at the same time, you giggle into the kiss as he puts you down, Emily smiles at you both.
"So what's the plan then?" Ezra asks.
"Well me and Emily are going to the rosewood motel to finally meet A, you, Caleb, Hanna,Toby,Spencer and Paige are going to rent out a motel room next door to the room that we go in, or you could all hide in the forest?" You suggest as Emily pipes in
"It would be better if you guys went into the next motel room, because it would be quicker for you guys to surround the door." You nod and Ezra nods as well, you grab all your bags and begin to walk out the door with Ezra and Emily, you hear Emily's phone go off, you turn to look at her and starts rushing to your car, you and ezra run after her, you get outside the building where Ezra asks "Emily. What's going on?!" He asks harshly, as she passes you her phone.
Meet me now. -A

You give her phone back and say to Ezra "we have to go and Meet A now!" You unlock your car, you put your foot on the gas and drive as fast you can, you finally make it there. You both look at each other, and you swallow harshly. You open the door of your car and close it behind you. With Emily following behind you, you get your phone out and text Spencer that you are here, its not even 1 minute before she text back saying they are on there way.
You both start making your way to the motel room, you turn the handle and the door opens instantly, Emily looks at you as she makes her way into the room, you following her.
You look at the walls which are covered in pictures of you, Emily. Aria, Spencer, and Hanna, sleeping, shopping or even watching TV.
You see a doll house with dolls which has similarities to all the girls, you find yours on the floor, with its legs missing, you pick it up and show Emily. She gasps. As she looks around. You hear the door open, and you both turn around too see a black figure standing at the door. A beings to walk over to you and Em. You start walking backwards until you hit your head on the wall.
"Who are you?" Emily asked. No reply.
"Who are you?!" Emily demands this time.
Before you knew it, A had your on the floor with Emily on his or hers back, trying to pull A off you. Emily gets pushed back and hits her head off the floor, you scream as loud as you, to get everyone next door to hear you. Spencer and Caleb barge open the door. And A. Is no surrounded. You manage to push A off you and take off its Mask....

Its Mona!!!

Hanna, looks there with confusion, also betrayal. Everyone looks at her, in shock.
"Congratulations, game over." She says with a smug look on her face, ezra runs over to you grabs your hand. While pulling you up, you cry into his chest, how could she?
Ezra kisses your forehead, with everyone still surrounding Mona.
The police come and capture Mona, put her in Radley. You all stand there as she is being out into the van, your phones go off, you can't deal with this pain right now, you can't deal with A anymore. You all pull out your phones. And you can't believe what you see..

Thanks for getting Mona out of my way, bitches. -A.

You begin to cry even harder in Ezra's chest.