Asking you to marry him.- Jason.

I hope you guys like this, sorry I haven't uploaded today, I've just been busy with things.

Jason: You and Jason have been together for almost 3 years and even though you had your ups and downs. You are both stronger then you was at the beginning of the relationship. You had talked about Marriage and kids.
"Y/N, we are going for dinner tonight." Jason says through the phone as you get up,
"Ohhh where?" You ask as you hea jason laugh through the phone.
"Its a surprise." He says as he hangs up.
You pout at first, then jason texts you saying that he is picking you up 5. You needed to look your best, so you ran upstairs and got changed into your fav dress and nice heels. You finally got ready when you hear Jason walk in the door, you run down stairs and you jump on him and hug him, of course he hugs you back and you never want to let go off him.
He puts you down, and you hear your phone go off behind you so you turn round and look at the text from your mum, you shrug it off and turn back round to see Jason on one knee, you stand there in shock.
"Y/N, I love you so much, you've made me the happiness man on this world, you have helped me through everything and I wouldn't change anything that you have given, so please, will you marry me?" Jason says as you cry in happiness.
"Of course I'll marry you!!" You scream as you hug him, and outs the ring on your finger.

I'm sorry thus I short, I'm just really tired

Xo,