Im sorry/everyone.

"We killed him." Hanna says as we all look at each other, shocked and scared.
"We didn't mean too.." Jason pipes in.
"We had too." Emily states.
"What-what are we going to do?" I ask as they look at me.
"I-I don't know." Aria looks down.

"Ali?" Spencer says as we all look at Ali who is standing there, emotionless.
"I know you guys had to do it. I just-"
Alison tries to say as she cries.
Emily hugs her and tries to comfort her. We all still stand there, looking at him laying there on the ground..Noel Kahn is dead.

"We need to get the fuck out of here." Toby chimes as we all begin to walk away, all the memories of what just happened.
I walk beside Mike who's looking down at the floor, "we will be okay (Y/N)." Mike says as he puts his arm around me, it felt nice and warm, but then I remembered that I left my bag at the scene.
"Guys I need to go back. I left my bag near Noels..head." I say as they all look at me, "I'll be back in two." I say as I run back to the scene and I cannot believe my eyes..
I pull out my phone and ring Spencer.
"Spencer! You aren't going to believe this."
"What?"
"Noels body isn't here!" I scream harshly and I can people running towards me
I scream loud as I'm thrown down to the floor and then I feel a sharp pain in my stomach..
"(Y/N)!" I hear Caleb shout as they all run over to me..
I look down to see I'm covered in blood, "no no no no.." Mike runs to my side where I'm slowly loosing my will of living..
"I'm so sorry." I whisper before my vision is blank.