When hes mad. -All.

Hope you guys like this.

Jason: When Jason is mad, he has the urge to drink, but he usually has you stop him, but if its an argument between you two , you both are too stubborn to apologise first, but Jason knows that if he drinks then its the end of the line for you two. Jason has only done it once, when he turned up to your house and began crying and telling you how sorry he was. Jason can only stay angry for a couple of hours. Until he wants to cuddle or needs you near him.

Caleb: When Caleb is mad, he usually takes it out on himself, he doesn't like it if he has hurt you, but he doesn't like to admit that he was wrong. He usually punches walls, or just gives you glares. Caleb always swears when he is mad, he cannot help it. He swears at you, but you are use to it and ignore it. Caleb can only stay angry for about a day, then you both are forgiving each other, because you two cannot spend time away from each other.

Mike: When Mike is mad, he stays mad for ages, he never gets mad at you, but he does scare you when he is mad, when he knows that he is making you scared, he will isolate himself, away from everyone. Mike can stay mad for ever, but when you are there, you always find a way to calm him down. His weakest spot is you, if anyone offends you. He will be there for his princess.