Seeing you again. -Laura Imagine.

This imagine is for Laura, also known as Seelaa26 , I hope you like this sweetie :).
(This will be from Laura's POV)
It's been six months since Jason last seen me, and since I've last seen him. I'm not going to lie, I've missed him. The way he would make me feel, inside and out.
But today was the day that Jason was going to be coming home, back to me, back to rosewood.
I tidied up the house like I've never done before, but all I can think about his Jason, his smile, his eyes..
I get out of my trance by the loud knock on the door, I start to panic because Jason shouldn't be back yet..
"Laura? It's us." I hear Aria say as I take a breath out, and I walk to the door and open it. The girls come in with open arms, and I instantly hug them back.
"Are you excited?" Hanna winks as I laugh at her,
"Yeah! I've missed him." I say giggling as Emily passes me a bag, I give her a confused look.
"As we all know Jason is coming back,  we thought we would get you something for tonight." Spencer states as I open up the bag and I cannot believe my eyes. I pull out the pack of condoms as Hanna burst into laughter, followed shortly by The rest of us.
"Are you kidding me?" I ask still laughing as they all give me the 'you know it.' Look.
"Better to be safe than sorry." Emily laughs as hanna pushes her, "hey that's my line."
We all burst into laughter once again, then I hear my phone go off, then it was silent, like you could hear a pin drop. I walk over to my phone to see a text from Jason.

"I'm 10 minutes away babe, I'll be there soon xo"

I jump up and down, the girls rush out the house giggling, I wave them off and I then I remember , I'm still holding the condoms, I quickly shove them behind a pillow, and wait for Jason to pull up. Then I see the car, I squeal and run to the door, I open up the door with such force and then I see his face, OH MY GOD HE GREW A BEARD!

Jason drops his bags on the floor and runs over to me, picks me up and hugs me.
"I've missed you so much Laura!" Jason exclaims in my neck as I giggle into his.
He puts me down where I plant a big kiss on his lip, he kisses back and it feels like the first time we ever kissed, Jason pulls away and I turn to walk into the house where Jason slaps my house and runs down the steps to grab his bags, I laugh and walk into the house, where Jason follows shortly after, throwing his bags down and slamming the door shut. Jason takes off his shirt, and I blush hard, then he pushes me into the couch, "oh how much I've missed you" Jason whispers in my ear as I laugh, then kisses me while he lays on my body, then he feels something....OH SHIT THE CONDOMS.

Jason pulls out the condoms as he  begins to laugh, "at least I won't need to go out and get some." Jason winks.

Oh tonight is going to funnn.

I hope you like this sweetie :)