A texting him.- Mike.

You and Aria was at Spencer's, trying to find out where Alison was last seen before she disappeared, you had all just got a message from A, which consisted of Alisom stood next to a tree. You felt like you had seen that place before.
"Y/N, can I ask you something?" Aria says as she gets you out of your thoughts, and you nod.
"Well Mike has been acting weird all of the time, and I was just wondering if you could ask him what's going on? Since he trusts you a lot more than he does with me and I just feel concerned for me." Aria admits as you smile and you say "Of course I will."

You get your phone and text him saying..

Hey Mike, do you wanna hang out?

You put your phone on the floor as you and Aria look on Spencer's laptop to find nothing special on there, why is it so hard to find out about A, even when A knows all about you?
You hear your phone go off and its Mike, you leave the room and answer it.
"Hey. What's up?" You say as you shut Spencers door.
"Nothing. When do you want to hang out?" Mike asks, you can feel the worry in his voice, but decide not to say anything so you could ask him later to his face, instead of through a phone.
"Whenever, I don't care." You say simply.
"Where are you?" Mike asks as you seem a bit confused by his question.
"I'm at Spencer's, why?" You ask as he you hear him get up and grab keys.
"I'm coming to get you." Mike says as a demand as he hangs up.
You look at the phone and whisper 'what the fuck.' Too yourself, you open up the door and Aria greets you with a "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I've gotta go. Mikes picking me up." You say as you grab your bag, and give Aria a hug.
"Well if we find anything, I'll make sure to text you." Spencer says as she hugs you, you smile at them both.
You walk downstairs and open up the front door, while looking for your car keys. You see Mikes car pull up, and you dunno what to do since, your car is here?
Mike gets out of the car and quickly rushes over to you.
"What are you doing?" Mike asks harshly as you look at him confused.
"I was going to drive my car home?" You say with a bit of confusion in your tone of voice.
"No, come on!" Mike says as he grabs your hand and walks you over to his car, you pull out of his grip.
"What's going on with you lately?!" You ask harshly.
"Nothing, just get in." Mike demands as you shake your head.
"You keep being rude, tell me what's going on or else I'm not going into the god damn car!" You demand to know the answers.
Mike looks down and sighs..
"I got this text.. From a person who I don't know, it has been tormenting my life for about a month now, and I got here straight away because A sent me a text of your wheel being undone which would mean if you drives, you would be killed.." Mike admits as your first thought is..
Is A texting Aria's little brother? Isn't hurting us enough?
"Who's been texting you?" You ask in a lower tone.
Mike passes you his phone, and you look at the screen. And you was right, its A texting Mike. You give Him back his phone and pull him into a hug, and he hugs back. "You don't have to go through this alone." You whisper into his ear. He pulls away and kisses your forehead and gets into the car. You pull out your phone to text Aria saying..

A has been texting Mike.

Why is this happening?..

I hope you like this, I know this a short one, but yano.