Asks you to be his girlfriend.- All.

I hope you guys like this :)

Jason: You and Jason have been on and off for months. All you want is for him to ask you to be his girlfriend, but you don't want him to know since it may cause him to run away. You two had kissed and done many other things that shouldn't be named. But, you have never felt this way for someone before, and you have no idea if Jason feels the same way.
"Jason!" You shout at him. He just laughs at you because you look so cute when you are mad, the thing is, he messed up your hair that you worked on for 2 hours.
"Not funny." You say as you cross your arms.
"I'm sorry baby." Jason says as he holds out his arms but you turn away from him.
"How can I make it up to you?" He says as he put his arms around you.
You shrug, but you know what you want, you want him to ask you to be his girlfriend, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
"I know how!" He shouts as he runs upstairs, and you turn round.
If its one of his naked shows. Then maybe you could.
He runs back down with a huge teddy, you laugh as he gives you it. You smile at him, and he puts his hand on yours, and he smiles at you.
"I need to ask you something." He says as you put the teddy down.
"Shot." You smile.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks as you stand there shocked, and giggle!
"OF COURSE!!" You shout at him and jump on him, he smiles and kisses you.
Finally, he asked you.

Caleb: You and Caleb had been flirting, kissing and hugging each other for almost 5 months now, and you honestly felt like it was the time for Caleb to ask you, to be his girlfriend. You and caleb are having an argument because Mike gave you lift home from Arias because it was raining.
"You can't let him do that!" Caleb shouts as you sigh in anger.
"He gave me a ride home because it was fucking raining caleb, what do you expect me to do?! Walk home and get drenched, then get the flu?" You ask harshly as Caleb gives you glare.
"Well maybe that would've been better!" He shouts again, you can't hold in the anger.
"Well maybe if I was your girlfriend, then I would've been with you, so you could give me a ride!" You admit as he looks at you.
"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND THEN?!?" He shouts really loud.
"YES!" You shout back.
"Good, I love you." Caleb says harshly.
"I love you more." You say harshly back.
Caleb walks out of your living room to grab a towel for your hair, and you smile at the fact it was that easy.

Mike: You and Mike had been talking about you being his girlfriend, but you two hardly spend time with each other now that A is here and its just hard, but mike texted you this morning to come round to his house for dinner, and you said yes of course because you wanted to see him.You was wearing your usual jeans, jacket with your crop top. You make your way to his house, you text him and he opens up the door, he greets you with a massive hug, and you giggle into his neck, and he puts you down.
"I've missed you." He says and you kiss him.
"I've missed you more." He smiles at you, and you both walk in.
You see candles lit and you are shocked, there's rose petals on the floor and you feel in love.
"What is this?" You say as you look at him.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Mike asks as he gives you bunch a roses.
You smile bright and scream yes!

Sorry its short
Xo.