Mike Imagine- Sarah.

I hope you like this sweetie!!

We are all at Aria's for what we call a 'Sleepover' but i really call it a chance to see my boyfriend, Mike. 

"Hey, Sarah! pass me the vodka." Aria slurrs as i drunkenly pass her the drink but i can hardly see myself, but i know who i wanna see tonight, Mike. I begin to blush just thinking about him, me and him have been secretly texting all night. 

"geezxe, your mum is texting you a lot." Emily laughs as i nervously laugh with them. 

"sooo, hows things with Caleb?" i ask Hanna to quickly change the subject, "oh hes fine. hes with Lucas tonight because he knows its girly night for us." Hanna says as she holds up her glass and we all begin to laugh. 

"Hows things with 'he who shall not be named'?" Spencer asks Aria as she spits her drink out and laughs slightly, then as Aria begins to explain the how situation with Ezra to us, i tell her tht im listening to her, and open up my phone..

Babeee, hurry up. I need to see you.

Mikes' texts make me become very flushed, i begin to drink more, just to annoy him and take more time for making me blush infront of the girls. 

"did you guys see Jenna today?" Emily asks as we all shake our heads, and Emily gets into a position to explain herself, and we all look at her. 

"Well, today i seen her with that new girl, Cindy? i dont know but i seen her tpday and she was talking about Ali." Emily explains as we all raise an eyebrow, while it is followed by the,"what?" n "why?". 

"Guys, i really need to use the restroom." i say as i stumble trying to get up and the girls laugh at me, and i walk over to Mikes room, making sure non of the girls are watchiing me.

i knock on his door and he opens the door, then pulls me in. 

"You took your time." Mike laughs as i shrug and fall onto his bed. 

"you look beautiful." Mike smiles as i sit up and begin to kiss him, then it turns into a full makeout session. We pull away and smile at each other, then begin to kiss even more. I sat in his lap and we are there, into a complete session of bliss. 

"Hey Mike, Have you seen Sar-" We hear Aria say she witnessess us, making out, i quickly jump off him where all the girls come and look even more shocked then Aria.

"why didnt..you tell me?" Aria seems upset as those words come out of her mouth. 

"Well, i didnt wanna tell you because you would say its gross that i have a crush on your bestfriend, but here it is, im kinda truly,madly and deeply in love with Sarah." Mike admits as he grips my hand tightly and i blush a little and giggle. 

Aria comes over to us and grabs hold of mine and Mikes hand, and smiles..

"Im not happy about this, but im all for love. But note, im still pretty upset with you both." Aria says Sternly. 

"Im sorry, but i knew Sarah, was not texting her mother through the night." Spencer says as Hanna laughs,

"How do you know that?" Hanna Asks as she looks at spencer, "who blushes at her mothers texts?" Spencer says as we all laugh. 

Sorry its shitty! kinda late where i live haha 

Xo