Fight/Lucy and Jason.

Hey, another imagine for the girl named Lucy who has now gone awol, but hey ho she may read this. Anyway, I hope you like this!

"Jason!" I run into his house as I scream his name like a banshee, I stumble upon beer bottles, cans and junk food on the floor where I see Jason passed out.
"Shit." I say as I stumble around to help him up, he groans and makes weird noises but I cannot understand a thing he is saying, I eventually get him up and get him onto the couch.
"Hey, you look a lot like my girlfriend Lucy." Jason grins at me as I roll my eyes at him, "because it is Lucy, you dipshit." I say to him in a harsh tone.
"Why have you done this to yourself?" I ask as he looks at me confused.
"The drinking." I say as he rolls his eyes at me and gets up, even though he can't even see where he is going.
"Have you ever just thought that I might've wanted to drink again? Without you, nagging in my ears." Jason slurs his words as I cross my arms.
"I've been calling you for the last 3 days, worried as hell of what might of happened to you!" I scream at him as he laughs at me, "worried? You? Really because it seems like all you've been caring about lately are Aria, Spencer and the other girls." Jason says as he picks up a bottle of beer and opens it up with his teeth.
"Because they are my friends!" I throw my hands up in the air as Jason takes a big gulp of his beer.
"Well maybe if you spent a little less time with your friends and actually focused on me for once. You haven't even noticed that I've been drinking for a month because  you are so bothered about your friends. Well now is enough, it's between me or them!" Jason yells at me, I stand there in shock and anger.
"You can't make me choose!" I yell back at him as he looks stunned.
"You know what, I can't even deal with this right now. Have fun with your drinking session and don't bother trying to call me later, because there will be no answer." I say as I walk over to the door and leave the house.
"That's right, Leave! That's what you do best." Jason shouts as I head down his steps.