Ezra Imagine Pt 2.

This is part 2 of ShadowHunterWMR imagine of Ezra.
I hope you enjoy it hun!
Xo.

You sat back in your seat. As Ezra continued on with his lesson, you felt scared because you had just got a text saying that? Signed off with A? Is Alison alive?..is this real? You are caught up in your thoughts when you hear the bell go off, everyone gets there things and Emily asks if you are coming but you tell her you can't because you have to stay behind with the dude you hooked up with in a toilet.
Ezra smiles everyone off, as you sit at the back wondering what is just about to happen.
"Willow." Ezra says as he shuts the door and you stare up at his beautiful face, he looks so cute.
"Mr Fritz." You say back as he comes and sits next to you and you turn to look at him.
"Why didn't you tell me that you are still in High school?" He asks as you look at him and simply say back..
"You didn't seem to care when we was ending the night in a bathroom." He gives you a grin, which causes you to also grin at him.
"Look, I don't want anything awkward between us, so I will transfer class." You say as you get up to pack your bag but you feel a strong hand on your wrist and turn you around, you are now face to face with Ezra.
"I really want to kiss you so much right now Willow." Ezra says as you feel like you want too.
"How about a date tonight?" You say as he smiles at you nods, you grab your stuff, and yunjust cannot help but kiss him.

I'm sorry that this is short! :)
Xo.