Finding Alisons body. - All.

If you want an imagine just message me or comment what you want. I do any type of imagines, I hope you guys like this imagine.

Jason: You was at Arias thinking about Alison. You cannot believe that Alison is missing, even though it was a year ago today. It just hurts because if you all had the chance to stop her than you would, but it never worked.
"Y/N?" Aria says, as you look up at her.
"Yes?" You say as Aria sits next to you.
"I know you are thinking about Alison, I miss her too." Aria admits as you grab hold of her hand.
"I just feel sorry for her family." You say as Aria gets up with you shortly following after.
"You never know she could turn up." Aria says as you nod, since it was Alison, she was full of surprises and secrets.
You both leave Arias house to go Hanna's, but you get a text from Hanna telling you to go Spencer's before you got into the car, so you and Aria did what Hanna says and you see loads of police cars, and people standing around,
You both run out of the car over to the crowds and crowds of people,
You see Jason and run over to him.
"What's going on?!" You ask as Jason turns round with blood shock eyes.
"They..-they found Alis body." Jason cries onto your shoulder as you hug him tightly and also begin to cry.
"Where are the other girls?" Jason asks he pulls away and wipes away your tears, you look behind you to see all the other girls in the distance hugging and crying.
You look at Jason and he puts out his arms and hugs you.
You can't believe that your best friend is dead..

Caleb: You was sat at Caleb's watching TV, and kissing Caleb. You felt really happy about it, even though your best friend is gone , not dead but missing. You always felt like a part of you was missing ever since her disappearance.
"Y/N!" Caleb shouts as you look at him in shock, he turns up the TV and it says that they found Alisons body, you run out of the door and run down to Alison's house, and you cannot help stop until you hit her house, you see them dragging Alison's Body out, Caleb runs behind you and start crying into his chest. You cannot he
P but feel a part of you missing.

I'm sorry for the delayed imagines.
Xo.