Jason Imagine.

Lately i have been feeling insecure, about everything. I second guess everything i do, i always get nervous and i dont know why or how it has happened. I take my meds, i eat healthy..but i will always have that Demon A on my back.

Today, im going seeing my boyfriend Jason, maybe that will make my day somewhat better.

"So i went see my mum and dad." Jason sits down next to me as he places down a glass of water in the table.

"Oh. how did that go?" I ask him as i begin itching my arm, i do this when im nervous. But Jason notices, "It was okay, whats wrong?" Jason asks as i shake my head.

"(Y/N), tell me." Jason says as i look at him and i can feel this lump in my throat. "I cant." I stand up and take a deep breath.

"You cant, or you wont." Jason says, annoyed. And i look at him with my eyes filling. 

"I dont know whats wrong.." I admit as i sit back down and put my head into my hands. Jason sits next to me, and puts his arm aroundme, "Will you still love when im no longer young and beautiful?" I lift my head up, and look him deep in the eyes as those words jump out of my mouth.

"Of course, i will. Heck,i will love you til the day i die. I got into this relationship with you because i knew that i was in love with you, not because you're hot or young, Which you are by the way. But what im trying to say is that i fell in love with you because youre you. You snort when you laugh, you do the 5 second rule with food, you sometimes forget that you have food on your bed and wake up the next morning with pizza droppings all over your body. I fell in love with you because you are the most dorkiest person ever, but amazing." Jason admits as i laugh and cry, i love him so much. 

I throw myself on him and kiss him, "I love you so much baby." I smile as he kisses my news, "I love you more."

hope you guys likeeeee