Asking you out on a date. -Caleb.

Hope you guys like this, sorry I haven't uploaded much.

You was at your house with Hanna, and you kept a thinking about Caleb, whom you liked. You two had been flirting a lot,  but all you ever really wanted was too go on a date with a bloke, but he never has asked, which made you a bit upset because you thought you and caleb had that connect, ya know?
"Y/N?" Hanna says as she passes you your phone.
"What?" You ask as you take your phone.
"Call Caleb." Hanna says as you stand up and shout no way!
"Why not? Obviously you are upset that he hasn't asked you out on a date." Hanna states as you sigh..
"Maybe. But he might not like me like that." You say as you hear your phone go off, its Caleb!
You throw the phone at Hanna who throws it back at you, and you answer it,
"Hey." You say.
"Hey Y/N, can I talk to you, alone?" Caleb asks as Hanna is putting her ear near your phone.
"Sure." You say.
"Without Hanna near your phone." Caleb laughs as Hanna looks at you confused, you walk out of her room.
"What's up?" You ask,
"Please can you meet me later? At the brew?" Caleb asks as you smile and say "sure why not."
"Good, I need to ask you something, meet me at 7." Caleb says as he hangs up and walk back into Hanna's room, and you see Hanna sat on her bed with a smug look on her face.
"What?" You ask as you back your bag.
"What happened?" Hanna asks as she smiles.
"That's for me to know." You say as you wave and walk out.

Its 7.

You was walking to the brew where you see Spencer and Aria. Looking scared as ever.
"What's wrong?" You ask which causes them to jump,
"We are waiting for redcoat to turn up." They both say at the same time, as you look around to see Caleb, he waves you over to go see him. You wave them off as you run over to him.
"What's up?" You ask as Caleb smiles at you.
"What?" You ask while giggling.
"You are just too cute." He admits as he winks at you.
"Look, that thing I needed to ask you was.." Caleb says as he looks over at Aria and Spencer.
"What's going on with them?" He asks as you look over and see Aria running after red coat and Spencer following her, you sigh and say to him..
"What did you need to ask me?"
"Will you go on a date with me?" Caleb asks as he pulls out a bunch of roses from behind his back, you giggle and say "yes of course I will!"

"Y/N!!" You hear Aria shout as Red coat runs past you and pushes you onto the floor where younhurt your arm.
"Are you okay?!" Caleb panics as you look at him and your vision is blurry,
"Oh my god Y/N, I'm so sorry." Aria says as she and Caleb helps you up, you nod at her as Caleb goes inside and gets some ice.
You hear your phone go off inside your pocket, you open it to see..

Don't get in my way bitch. -A.

You Aria your phone as you shake your head, why is A such a bitch!