What he loves about you. -All.

JasonHe loves the way you are always there for him. He loves it when you stay up all night with him making sure he is okay. He loves the way you never go away even when he tells you too, you are always by his side, even at his darkest moments.
Jason loves the way that you always make sure he is okay, and the way you stopped him from drinking alcohol, when he is mad or sad. Jason loves everything about you.

Caleb: Caleb loves all the small things that you never notice, even when you do it, he loves it when you giggle. Caleb loves knowing that you are his and only his. He loves it when you never give him time to speak, he loves it when you stay up all night playing games of his laptop, even helping him decode stuff on his.
Caleb loves it when you are sassy and that you are not afraid to talk about the whole situation with A.

Mike: Mike loves the way you laugh, he always thinks that you brighten up the mood when you laugh. Even when he is at his darkest moods or moments, you never back down to make sure that he is okay. He loves the fact that you got him off his medicine. He loves the way you make him feel.
Mike loves the fact that you told him about A, it brings more trust into the relationship.

Toby: Toby loves the way you are competitive, you won't give up until you win. He loves the way you are very strong willed, he also loves the way that you don't hide your emotions. Toby loves it when you wear his clothes, even if they are oversized. Toby loves the way that you never give up on him, even when he tells you too.
Toby just loves you for you, nothing you can say or do will ever stop him from loving you.