Party time. -Jason.

This is for jaibird10 I hope you like this babe.

You have to go to a party with Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily, and you really didn't want to go, even though drinking was your special technique, you just cannot be arsed, especially when all the girls are going with dates, and you feel like a spare wheel.

You was wearing, your black jeans, check shirt with white vest and your checkered boots, you didn't try with your outfit because you had no one to impress, and you felt comfortable in the clothes you are wearing, All the girls are waiting down stairs while you are still getting changed, you look in the mirror and sigh, but you'd rather be at a party than be alone at home. You make your downstairs where all the girls look stunning, you all make your way to the party where everyone runs off to their boyfriends and that while you stay there hanging. You decide to get yourself a drink, and walk around the party a bit and you find Hanna and Caleb sitting in the back and spend some time with them.
"Hey Jaiden." Caleb says as you sip your drink and nod at him.
"Where is everyone?" Hanna slurs as you cannot help but laugh.
"Probably with their dates." You say with a bit hurt in your tone, even though you believe its your fault that you don't have a boyfriend, you've only ever felt something for someone with Alisons brother, Jason. You've only ever liked him, and you possibly still like him.
"Hanna.." Caleb says as you laugh, Hanna decided that she was going to skip off into the party, leaving you alone as Caleb runs after her.
You sit there alone, then you hear Noel Kahn coming, god you cannot stand that jerk, he thinks that every girl likes him when you really dont.
"Heyy Jaiii" Noel says as you look at him and shake your head,
"Hey I'm talking to you!" Noel says harshly as you look at him with a glare,
"Ever thought that I don't like you." You say with a smirk and proceed to walk away, but he grabs your arm and pulls you close to him as. As you try to pull away, it doesn't work, and he tries to grab your ass, you keep trying to push him away. Then you feel a release on your body, as you look up you see Noel on the floor and Jason standing there, you run over to him and hug him as he hugs you back.
"Come on Jai." Jason says as you and him walk out in a hurry, and make your way to his car.
"Where are we going?" You ask.
"I'm taking you home." Jason sharply says, and you remember that you don't want to be alone.
"No!" You say as Jason gives you a confused look.
"My parents arent home.." You say as you get into Jason's car.
"Well..you can stay with me...?" Jason suggests as you nod quickly in agreement, Jason takes you to his place, you both get out of the car and make your way into his house.
"So I'll sleep on the couch." You say with a smile.
"You can sleep in-in my bed if you like?" Jason says as you giggle and nod at him.
"Come on then." Jason says as he locks his door. And you make your way upstairs, with Jason shortly following! He points you to his room as you walk in. Jason passes you a check shirt, which is way too big, but you liked the fact that Jason didn't take you home, and he has let you stay in his bed, you change into it.

You spend most of the night giggling, laughing and talking about stuff, there was no silence exchanged, it was perfect.
"We better get some sleep." Jason says as you nod in agreement.
You went to hug Jason but you kissed him instead, as you feel like you shouldn't, you pull away but Jason pulls you back into the kiss, and it feels so passionate and great.
You both pull away and blush at each other, you can't help but smile as Jason smiles..
"This is how I end a night with the girl I like." Jason smirks as you kiss his cheek, you hear your phone go off on the other side of the room and you groan, you get out of the bed with Jason attempting to drag you back into the bed, you go over to your phone and open it..

This is going to be a crazy night, my pretty little liar. How is Jason? -A.

I hope you like this :) xo.