Aftermath. -Toby

Okay so this one is from your POV (point of view.) And I know its been really upsetting imagines, but my dog died today, right in front of me..
Anyway, I hope you guys like this.

Even though its been a month. Everything still feels surreal, it doesn't feel right, it feels as if I can't breath.
"Y/N?" Aria says as all the girls look at me, with worry on their faces, and I just smile, even though its painful too.
"Yeah?" I say as Hanna puts her hand on my thigh, and smiles.
"Are you okay?" Spencer asks as I look at her, they know I'm not okay, but I need to be okay.
"I'm getting there." I admit as the girls smile at me, I know they are trying to help, but the only person who made me smile the biggest was Toby, but now he's gone and I have no idea what to do with myself.
"How are you holding up?" Caleb asks as he sits next me, Caleb is Hanna's boyfriend and also Toby's best friend, but I know he wants to know if I'm okay or not, which is Nice of him.
"I dunno.. It just doesn't feel real, it doesn't feel like I'm alive right now, yano? It feels like all my emotions have flooded out of my body through all the tears that have came out of my eyes. I know he wants what is best for both of us, but I want him." I say as they all look at me with 'I'm sorry.' Written on their faces, and I continue on..
"Loving him is like suicide, yano? Everything is in no motion, my heart hurts, it gets hard to breath and I can't sleep. I feel like the best part of myself has been ripped out. I wish he would just come save me, because in my head, I am standing over the edge." I admit as I feel a tear run down my cheek, and I brush it away as Aria hugs me, and I hug back.
Aria pulls away as Hanna smiles at me, and I try my hardest to smile back, but the energy I once had, has just gone.
"This is thing, I heard him say that he loved me..that's the part I can't forget. As if its been super glued into my brain. I think that if A wasn't here! Everything would be different, everything would be..perfect. Im trying to keep myself alive, knowing that I might be to late. It feels like I drowned in every word he said to me, its killing every part of me. I loved Toby more than I have ever loved before, and it hurts knowing that my love wasn't enough to keep him here." I whisper, and I look down and laugh.
"I often ask myself at night, was I not worth fighting for? Or was I just someone to pass on the time?" I ask as the girls look at each other. And we all form a group hug.

I know the girls are trying there bests to help me, but right now, I feel like everything is just a game. Toby made me feel every emotion in the world, how is it possible that the person who made you the happiest person in the world, made you cry the most?

I hope you guys like this..
Xo.