Getting Attacked by A. -Toby.

Your boyfriend Toby had just become part of the rosewood police department, and he knew everything about A, but he promise that he would never tell his fellow officers or anyone about A.

You and Aria got a text from Spencer and was driving to her house when you noticed something odd about the text.
"Aria, why would Spencer send us a text with -S?" You ask as Aria shrugs, meaning that she doesn't get what you are saying.
"I mean, the person who only does that is A? Plus, why is Spencer texting us of a different number..which is blocked?" You ask again as Aria knows what you are talking about.
"Wait, so you mean that you think A is trying to trick us into going to spencers?" She asks as she pulls up at Spencer's drive.
"Well it wouldn't be the first time A has done something like this to us." You add as Aria looks at Spencer's window.
"How come spencers light isn't on?" She asks as you give her a confused look.
"Spencer always has her light on at night." Aria adds as you look to notice that too. You both undo your seatbelts. You both get out the car to see Hanna's car pulling up, you and Aria stand beside each other as Emily, Hanna and Spencer! Come out of the car.
You and Aria look at each other horrified.
"What are you two doing here?" Spencer says as she shuts the door behind her, you pull out your phone and show her the message you got.

Meet me at my house as soon as possible. -S.

She looks up at you and Aria and says..
"I didn't write this."
You both stand there, not wanting to panic.
"I'm calling the cops." Hanna says as she pulls out her phone and dials the number.
You look up at the window to see a figure in Spencer's room, you run into Spencer's house with all the girls shouting your name, with Hanna shouting down the phone.
"Hurry up Toby!!!"
You run upstairs into Spencer's room to see no one there, you look in her closet when you hear the door slam shut behind you with all the girls banging on it, screaming for you too open up the door, you look around to see someone in a black hoddie, well everything black. You stare at them for a good 3minutes until you decided to break the silence.
"Who are you?" You ask as A got closer and you moved further back.
"Who are you?!!" You demand to know this time. A came running over to you, you punched him or her in the gut and began to run near the door but you are pulled back by A, trying tot strangle you. You kick the door and the girls scream even harder, and then that's where you hear a male voice shout.
"Y/N?!" You try and gasp for more air, but then A realises his voice, and moves away from you, looking for a place to jump, next thing you know A is out of the window..
Everyone opens the door and runs in, with you still trying to gasp for air. Toby comes next to you and helps you up.
"Baby, look at me." Toby says keeping a tight grip on your back.
"I couldn't..-couldn't breathe." You begin to cry into his chest.
"Everything will be okay baby, I promise." He kisses your head as you still try and breathe properly.
"A left something." Emily says as she turns on the light to see red lipstick, this time, it was your color.

Who's next on my hit list? Y/N or Aria. -A.

You look at Toby, who is upset and angered by this situation.
"Aria.." Emily says as she pulls her into a hug since she is in shock.
"I can promise you both now, A will not touc any of you girls. Not when I'm in charge." Toby says as he holds out one of his arms for a group and hug, that's what we all do.

I hope you like this one guys!