No one can save me from Evil. /Mike Imagine/Part 2.

I look at Cece, with fear in my eyes as hers are filled with passion. She has finally got her prized possession.
Then she presses the button.
"You may need to be asleep for this." Cece says as I look at her confused then she drops the gas, I run over to the door banging and screaming on it...but it was too late.

I wake up, back in my bedroom..well A's bedroom.

(Mikes POV)

"Aria!!" I shout as I run over to her, with her body shaking.
I hug her so hard, it feels nice to have my big sister back.
"Where's Y/N?" Spencer asks shaken up as we all look around.
"What do you Mean?!" Caleb shouts.
Caleb is Y/N brother.
"W-where is she?" My panic is starting to show as all the girls look around, screaming and shouting her name. Then my phone goes off.
I pull it out of my pocket and open up my phone..
Looking for you girlfriend? Maybe you should look somewhere else. She's mine from now on. -A
I stare at the phone blankly.
"What is it?" Emily asks as Aria takes the phone out of my hand.
"Y/N is still with A! She made a deal with her him, it, bitch that if we can be let out she will stay as a part of her doll house." Aria shouts as we all look at each other..
"We need to find her now! I'm not loosing anyone else, I can't fucking lose her!" I shout as I run off..

(Y/N) POV.

It has been longer than I can think, my life is upside down. I'm eating biscuits and drinking milk with A whom is CeCe Drake.
Then.. I hear something.. shouting banging but I'm not use to this.. has something happened to Cece? Are people coming here to help me?
"(Y/N)?!" I hear screams of various voices as I bang on my bedroom door..
"I'm in here!!!! God help me!!" I scream banging as hard as I can.
"She's in there!" Aria shouts..

Part 3 soon.
Xo