The way you two sleep. -All.

I hope you all like this, please vote on my imagines and stuff, it would mean a lot :)
Xo.

Jason: Jason LOVES being the big spoon, he loves the sense of warmth and protection he has over you. You love it when he whispers sweet things into your ear, kisses your head. You love the feel between you two, even when its really hot weather, it cannot stop you and Jason from sleeping next to each other. He also loves it when you turn in the middle of the night and nuzzle your face into his neck.

Caleb: Caleb likes being the little spoon, he likes to know that you are cuddling him, even though sometimes the roles change. He loves it when you play with his hair, and kiss the back of neck after a long hard day, even when you two argue, you both cannot fall asleep without the feel of each other, something about you always makes him calmer to sleep. He also secretly loves it when you wrap your legs around his when you are having a bad dream, because he cuddles you, even when you are sleeping, you know Caleb is protecting you.

Toby: Toby adores it when you put your head on his chest, he loves it when you listen to his heart beat and he tells you things such as 'it only beats for you.'. You love making patterns on his chest, as he loves playing with your hair as you dose off. He also loves the fact that you always Rip the blankets of you both, it makes him snuggle closer to you so you don't get cold during the night.

Mike: Mike doesn't care how you sleep, as long as you are with him. Mike has trouble sleeping when you aren't with him, sometimes you two don't even cuddle before bed but when you wake up in the morning, you are snuggle buddies for life. Mike loves it that even when you two have bad arguments, you never want to leave his side or leave him to sleep on his own, he doesn't care how you two sleep, as long as he feels you next to him. Sometimes when Mike can't sleep, he just sits up and looks at you, memorised by your looks. He can't believe that he shares a bed with the girl of his life.

Hope you all liked it :)
Please leave a vote , I would be very grateful.
Xo.