He admits how much he loves you.-Jason/Caleb.

I hope you guys like this, and you are all having a good/night/evening/morning.

And I share the same birthday with one of our pretty little liars, can you guys guess who?
I'll give you a hint.
"Caffeine?"

Anyway, I hope you guys like this, it would be so great if you guys voted on my imagines.
And these imagines won't be long, kinda like preferences and whatnot.

Jason:"You just don't get it do you, Y/N? I've been in love with you since the day I met you, you are a charming girl who isn't afraid to fight what she believes in. You made me fall in love with you by only saying 'hey' to me. You are perfect in every single way. And how you can still get up in the morning and look even more perfect, is beyond me. I have fallen deeply in love with you, and everything you do, the way you say dream, the way you take me away from my demons as if you was my saver in a battle that I could've lost.
What I'm trying to say is that I'm hopeless in love with you."

Caleb: "Look Y/N, I know we have been friends for a while now and there is something I need to tell you. I'm in love with you, and I don't know why or how it happened, well..I do.
It all started when you came up to me with your friends phone and asked me to hack into it, and how you called me those names, even though you thought you was insulting me, I found it really cute. After all this time, and I have fallen in love with you and I don't know what to do. Every time I feel down, I look at my laptop and see the home screen, the picture that me, you and Toby took when we was camping that day..I have fallen in love with you Y/N/Y/L/N."

Hope you guys like this.
Xo.