Telling him about A. - Mike.

I hope you guys like this.

Today was the day. You was going to tell Mike about A, he noticed that you have been acting different lately, and you don't seem to admit your feelings, you have been fighting this battle for a long time with A, but Mike doesn't know this, you feel like you should tell him about A.
You are over at his house, and you dunno if you should tell him here or..
"Y/N?" Mike says which causes you to get you out of your day dream, and your deep thoughts.
"Yes?" You ask as he puts his hand on yours, and you smile.
"I need to tell you something." You say as you sit up and move to the coffee table in front of him and sit on it, now you two are face to face.
"Hm?" He says with confusion on his face, and you take a deep breath, how do you tell someone who you have been with 1 year, that you have been terrorised for 18 months?
"Well urhm..I have a stalker." You say as mike rises up from his seat.
"What the fuck! Why didn't you tell me?!? Who is it! Is that jerk Noel Kahn, I'll fucking kill him..Ill-"
"No Mike! Let me finish!" You plead as you try and calm him down, which is a success as he sits back down. With his knee shaking in anger,
"It started 18 months ago, this stalker started with us, who uses the A as their sign off, they have caused us more pain than ever before, its me, Hanna, Spencer, Emily and.. Aria." You say which caused Mikes eyes to shoot open.
"And you have no idea who is doing that?!" Mike shouts as you look down and shake your head.
"That bastard! When I found out who this son of a bitch is, I will destroy them!" Mike punches a wall, as you begin to cry, and Mike over hears your tears. As Mike turns back around to see you upset as you feel his strong arms around you.
"I'm sorry for making you cry babe. I'm just so angry that you didn't tell me before hand, and you I just..I want you to be safe. After all you are mine. And I love you." Mike comforts you as you look up at him and say..
"I love you more."
"Not possible." Mike says as he laughs.
"I promise I will protect you." He says as you smile at him.

Hope you guys like this xo.