3

Jordan ran out of the rivers household, insisting that she goes home and talks to her parents but Hanna and Caleb said they will, but will they?

Aria and Ezra, had the lifestyle that they always wanted, even though Aria was not able to have her own born children, which is okay, she decided to Adopt a little boy and a little girl. They girl who they adopted is 2 years older than her brother, Ethan.
"Mom, I need to go school, like now." Lucia said to her mom, who kept taking pictures of her first day back as a completely new girl.
"You will, just one more picture with your brother." Aria said as she motions Ethan to go over to his older sister, throws his head back as walks over. Aria and Ezra smile at there two kids as they pose together.
"Okay, leaving now." Lucia says as she tries to run out the door but is stopped by her father.
"Wait, do we not get a hug?" Ezra says as he puts his arms out and Pulls her into a big hug.
They all say there goodbyes and they watch her daughter run off into her car.

Lucia makes her way to Emily and Alison's house to pick up Grace and Lilly.
She pulls up in the driveway and sees them already waiting her for her, she pulls down her window to shout at the girls to hurry up or else she's going without them. They hurry off into the car where they wave to there moms goodbye.

Emily grabs her phone out of her pocket to see Spencer calling her, "Jordan knows." Spencer practically screams down the phone, which sends waves down Emily's body.
"Jordan knows about..Alex?" Emily asks as she hears the other line go silent.
"Yes, not a lot though. Hanna left the paper in front of the door as they were leaving and she seen the article. What am I going to do Em? How can I explain to my 16 year old daughter that her mother was harassed for whole high school life and oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was also adopted and that I have a twin sister, who lived in London wanted to kill me and my friends." Spencer's voice through the phone shown confusion and sadness.
"We need to the rest of the girls." Ali says as Spencer sighs loudly.
"I know we need to tell them; I don't know how, but we will." Spencer says as she hangs up the phone.

"So what are you going to do with that news article?" Kaci asks Jordan as they both walk down the school corridors.
"I don't know but I need to now who the hell Alex Drake is." Jordan says as goes and opens up her locker.
"Hey guys." Lucia, Grace and Lily say as they pull up behind Kaci and Jordan.
"Hey." Kaci says as she turns back to Jordan, "I'll see you after period 2 and we will cut to go to your house and find out a bit more about Alex."
"Alex? Alex who?" Grace asks she looks at Jordan and Jordan takes a deep breath.
"I was at Kaci's and I seen this news paper article. Alex Drake who looks like my mother so much. I need to find out more about her." Jordan quickly says as she slams her locker door shut which causes people to stare at her.
"Well we will come with." Lucia says as Jordan shakes her head, "no guys, I possibly couldn't bring you more into this." Jordan tries to reason with them but they wouldn't take any of it.
"Well we all know we are related to you and your mom, maybe we could try and find something at our house." Lily says as the girls all nod in agreement.

The girls phone goes off at the same time, which causes the girls to look at each other, they all take out of their phones...
You don't know me, but I know you. We are going to have some much fun together bitches.
-A