I need to tell you something.-Toby Imagine.

This is from Toby POV.

Y/N has been acting weird lately." I say to Caleb who Raises an eyebrow at my remark.
"I mean, she has been acting like she is hiding something." I add as Caleb laughs at me and I feel a bit embarrassed.
"No, seriously dude." I laugh off the embarrassment.
"Maybe A's back.." Caleb says as I look at him, with my eyes darting at him.
"No, Y/N would tell me?" I question more than say..
What if A is back?
I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I take it out.
Hey babe, can you come home soon, we need to talk. I love you baby x

I feel relived and tell Caleb that I have to go, I get up and quickly get home where I'm greeted by Y/N sitting on the couch.
"Hey baby." I say as I pull her into a big hug where she gives one back.
"What do you need to tell me babe?" I ask as she releases herself from my hug and I look at her eyes.
"Well, its more like a game." Y/N says as I laugh.
"Okay, so let's play."
Y/N shoots up from the couch and grabs a bag of balloons.
"Right so the moral of the game is, you need to pop the balloons to find a note inside of them." Y/N says as she throws the balloons over me, I begin to pop one by one until I finally got the one with the note.
5/01/18.
I look at her confused until she pulls out a pregnancy test.
"Im pregnant!" She screams and I jump up from the ouch.
"MY BABYS HAVINF A BABY????!!!!" I scream as I hug her tight, and she screams yes.

Sorry it's shitty.