Truth - Caleb

i hope you guys like this, i am still taking requests, but please no hate if i dont get to yours on time..

You was sat outside the Brew, waiting for Aria and Emily to come, but if you was to be completely honest, you was on the look out for Caleb, you seen Caleb with another girl before, which is that bitch Jenna Marshall, they was talking, smiling laughing and what not. Even though Caleb isnt your boyfriend who always felt a sense of jealousy when you seen him with another girl.

"Y/N?" Aria gets me out of my thoughts as you look up and smile at her, you see Caleb, looking at you, you whisper to the girls that you need to speak to Caleb, and they totally understand..

you begin to walk away from them, and approach Caleb, you try to look slick and cool, like it was serious meeting, you stand infront of him and begin to open up your mouth..

"We need to talk." You and he says at the same time, you look at him dead in the eye.

"Why was with you with Jenna Marshall?" You ask with abit of annoyance in your tone as Caleb looks at you confused.
"I was just talking to her." Caleb says looking down.
"Why are you so bothered?" Caleb asks looking up at you, this where your mind sets into panic mode.
"I just care about you, that's all." You say simply as Caleb does his half smile which causes you to melt.
"That it?" Caleb asks as you look down,,
"I didn't know any better, I'd say that you have something else to say." Caleb says as he pulls your chin and look at him, you can't take it anymore.
"Right! I have this huge crush on, and I dunno what to do anymore, I'm trying to be as casual as ever, but when I saw you with Jenna today it made me go mad, and I just-" before you could continue your rant, caleb had pulled you to his lips and begin kissing you, you didn't want this kiss to end..
You both pull away and look at each other..
"I really..really like you." Caleb says I between breaths.

I hope you guys like this. Sorry it's short.
Xo.