Did it have to be you? -Mike.

You and Mike have been friends for years, ever since you was little, even when you and Aria was best friends, you always had that bond with him, nothing more than friends because you and Mike have always had boyfriends and girlfriends. It was Arias summer party to celebrate going into senior year, and too celebrate our friendship for years, you was wearing your leggins with your flower top, and your boots. You was really happy with your outfit, you felt beautiful for once. (All you guys or girls are beautiful and perfect, so don't let anyone tell you different babes xo)

"Hey. Y/N, are you ready?" Hanna asked at the bottom of your stairs.
"Yeah. I'm just getting my tampons." You shout back, you wasn't really getting tampons, you was getting the bottle of vodka and gin from underneath your bed, you and Hanna had a code for it so your mum, or her mum wouldn't know what you was doing or even hiding, they must believe we are on our periods every weekend!
You put the bottles of alcohol in your bag. And make your way downstairs, you and Hanna rush out giggling like a bunch of 5 year olds, you grab the keys out of your pocket and get in the car. Hanna messages Aria to tell her we on our way, you both jam out to some Katy perry and Beyonce on the way! "Bring on tonight!" You and Hanna shout at the same time.
You both finally get to Arias house, Mike greets you as you open the car door with a big embrace, and you can't help but wrap your arms around his waist while hugging him. Hanna grabs your bag. And locks the car as you and Mike stay in the moment. He puts you down and you two begin walking to Arias front door with hanna walking in front of you two on the phone to Caleb.
"I feel like I've not seen you in about a year." Mike laughs as you giggle,
"Same to be honest. Its only been 2 weeks" You say as mike shrugs his shoulders, we get to the door and Mike always let's you walk first. Since he checks out your butt the whole time you do. You enter the house to be greeted by a drunk Emily.
"Heyyyyyy" Emily slurs as she hugs you, you laugh as Aria passes you a cup of vodka and coke, you smile at her and Emily pulls away from you while laughing. "Come on Emily, let's go to the bathroom." Spencer says as she grabs Emily and smiles at you.

The night went on, and more and more people came. You was sat out back by yourself, being tipsy while looking at the moon.
"Hey Y/N?" Mike says as he comes and sits next you. You can't help but smile at him, he is just so perfect.
"You are beautiful you know." Mike says as you laugh and take the cup from his hand and simply say,
"Too much alcohol for you"
He laughs and puts his arm around you, you don't know if its the alcohol or butterflies??
" Y/N, I need to tell you something." He says.
"Shot." You say with a smile as you stand in front of him.
"I really like you, I know this is out of the blue but I really do like you, I have always liked you, I got with another girl because I thought that it would help me he over you, but it never did. And when you got with other guys it made jealous because I had this idea that it would always be with you, but it never was, you are smart, beautiful, amazing, caring, loving and I could go on, but the one thing, you are is perfect." He admits, you can't help but blush, and think, all the frogs you've kissed have never turned into a prince because your prince is Mike? Did it have to be him? You thought but you couldn't help but kiss him, this kiss is so passionate, and so beautiful, with the night sky and it makes you so happy, he kisses back and pulls you onto his lap. He pulls away and moves your hair out of your face.
"I need to ask you something." He says, but you already know what he is going to ask and before he could even say anything.
"Yes, I will be your girlfriend" you shout happily!
He stands up with you around your waist and kisses you.
"Awwwwwwww." A roar of people say as you get off him and see everyone there.
"About time." Caleb chimes as you laugh.