He leaves.-Part2/Jason.

This is 5 months after Jason left you.

"I still think CeCe Drake is A." Hanna says as we all stand there, "I don't think so. CeCe may of killed Wilden but there is so much evidence to prove that she isn't A." I quickly explained as the girls start their little conversations. We hear a car pull up from the outside of Spencer's window, we are all hesitant to get up until Emily goes up to the window and her eyes are wide open.
"It's Jason." Emily says in shock. I mouth opens wide as the girls look at me and we all rush down stairs and we open up the door to see Jason has grown a beard and looks a lot more stronger than he did before hand, the memories start flooding back, our dark and happy memories. Our lust moments and our moments of weakness. The day I met him, and the day he left me.
"Hello Spencer." Jason waves at her as she does to him, we all go over to him and I can't even look at him.
"Mind if I speak to (Y/N) a sec?" Jason asks as I look up at him and take a deep breath. The girls latch onto my arm and smile at me. They all walk away and spencer tells me that I don't have to go, but I know I need to speak to him bevause it's been so long..

Part 3 soon!!