Telling him about A- Ezra.

Telling him about A.

Today was the day, you was going to tell Ezra about A. You felt it was the best way to protect him, but you had your doubts, the girls where really supportive apart from Spencer, but you didn't care because as Hanna quoted once, "We are not her winged monkeys."

You cirlce Ezra's block, not knowing how to begin the fact that this tormenter has been ruining your life the day after you met him. You was scared about his reaction to this, but you needed to tell him. You finally build up the courage, you park your car at his block and begin to walk into his building, making up random things that could happen, whether he will accept the fact that his girlfriend is getting stalked by A who knows everything about us. Or he will just leave me to cope on my own, you finally make it to the door and exhale loudly and knock on his door, it isn't that long when he opens up the door and you stare at him. Examining his looks, his eyes, his lips and his nose and he is just is perfect..

"Y/N? What are you doing here? Come in, come in." Ezra motions you to come in, you walk into his apartment and begin to think, what if this is your last time in the same room as him? You sit on his couch, and begin to look at the window.
"Babe, do you want anything?" Ezra asks as you get caught out of your daydream.
"No, wait actually.. I want to speak to you." You add as he gives you a questioning look and stands in front you.
Here goes nothing..

"Ezra, I can't lie to you anymore, there is something I need to tell you and I don't know if you will look at me or trust me again.." You see the look of worry and his face looks pale which means that he was nervous, or looked like he was about to cry..
"There is this person..called A, after we met in the toilet that time, and I seen you in English, after my phone went off it was a text from this A person, I have no idea who this person is, or what there moral point of tormenting us is. I have been keeping this secret for so long and A..has broke into your apartment, and-" you are stopped by Ezra grabbing your face, and he just planted your lip with a kiss, a kiss that you never want to leave your lips. You pull away and give him a weird look.

"Nothing you can say or do can make me stop loving you. Nothing A can do to stop me for calling you the love of my life, A can torment us for all our life and that will never stop the connection I have with you, you are the only person who I love, and nothing can stop me being in love you." Ezra says as you jump on him and kiss him, you feel all the positive emotions in the world, you cannot help the fact that you love him. Everything seems perfect until you hear your phone go off, but not only yours Ezra's too. You get off him and grab your phone..

So you want to play that game? Game on. -A.

You both stare at each other as Ezra shows you his message which is the exact same, you sigh as Ezra says "Let the games begin."