What he does when you're sad. - Mike/Jason/Toby.

I hope you guys like this imagine, and i just want to say thank you for all those, i am so happy!!

Jason: When you are sad Jason will do anything for you, grab you blankets, cuddle you and make sure that you are happy before you sleep or he leaves. Jason doesn't really like it when you are sad because he feels like you deserve much more, than being sad. Jason loves too cuddle you even though you tell him not to, its just going to make him want him to do it more. Jason says that he will never leave your side, even if you are begging him too. 

Mike: When you are sad, Mike doesn't want to distance himself from you, as he feels that if he isn't near you, you will do something crazy. Mike knows that you like being left alone when you are upset but that doesn't stop him from being there for you, basically he never leaves, but half of the time you don't want him too leave as you feel more upset that he isn't there too comfort you. 

Toby: Toby doesn't like distance with you, he feels like if he is there with you, it make you feel better which he is not wrong, Toby likes to say funny things and play games with you, or he likes to bring your best memories together, and when you cry he tells you to shush, and keep your head held high, you feel blessed to have him around.