Your first kiss.- All.

Jason: You two were at his house, chilling and playing video games. Having a bit of a cuddle, talking about Alison and School, he has always been there for you ever since you met him, you started falling in love with him not shortly after, and luckily enough, those feelings were exchanged through Jason asking you out on a date, although you two have never kissed, you feel like it's better to wait, but you really wanted to kiss his lips that pouted.
"Jason." You say as you sit up, trying to convince yourself to kiss him.
"Mhm?" Jason sits up with you as you cannot help yourself. You cup his face and begin to kiss him, it felt good and passionate. You pull away and blushes hard.
"At least you was feeling the same." Jason says as he wipes his lips and smiles at you.

Caleb: You and Caleb had been flirting since he stayed in your basement, you always wanted to kiss him, but it never happened. You and Hanna go to the brew after school to cool off after the massive argument you and Mona had. You and Hanna sat down with your coffees.
"So, what's happening with you and Caleb?" Hanna asked as you took a sip of your coffee.
"I honestly don't know. I feel like he wants to kiss me, but he never does." You admit as Hanna looks at you, and then nods to look behind you. You turn around to see Caleb coming in the Brew, you look at Hanna and grabs your coffee.
"Hey Han, mind if I take Y/N for a talk?" Caleb asks as he puts his hands on your shoulders. Hanna nods as you get up and walk out with him.
"If this is about the whole Phone situa-" before you could even finish, Caleb crashes his lips on yours, which you of course kiss back. You both pull away while giggling.
"This is better than I thought." Caleb says as you kiss him again.

Mike: You was at Mikes house with Aria, playing games, while drinking and having a good time. You and Mike had been laughing at each other all night, Aria decided to play spin the bottle, with all the guys and girls, the bottle had landed on Ezra and Aria first, then Jason and Hanna, then Toby and Caleb which they both strongly refused, and then, it landed on you and Mike, you couldn't help but blush, feel really happy about it. You and Mike leaned in and kissed, Aria counted down from 5. You and Mike stayed there for 5 minutes. Just kissing, and kissing, until you both opened up your eyes and pulled away, with everyone not in the room, you laugh at each other.
"I've got a taste of vodka, and cherry lip gloss on my lips" Mike smirks as you laugh even harder.