Im tired of playing games. -Mike/Part 3.

This is from your POV.

It has been 4 hours since I last seen Mike, and I'm not going to lie, im going out of my mind , I decide to make my way to mine and Mikes secret spot, in hopes that he'd be there..
I finally get there where I sit on the rock and look at the sea, I notice beer bottles on the floor and I begin to laugh softly, then I begin to cry..why does this always happen to me? I've done nothing wrong..all I ever wanted was someone to love me like I see in the movies. I pull out my phone and begin to ring Mike..
"Hey Mike, I know you are pretty upset with me right now, but please can you answer me? I'm going out of my mind here. I love you." I say as I hang up and look back up.
I hear crackling of wood behind me and I immediately shoot up, I look around and see nothing but my guard isn't down, I grab onto a rock and hold it behind me, then I see a black hoodie, I stand there and panic..no, no this can't be happening..no, please god no. I pull out the rock from behind me as the hooded figure comes closer, I go to swing but my arm is held back with a force.
"What the fuck, (Y/N)?!" Mike says as I drop the rock and look at him.
"Mike! You scared the living crap outta me, where the hell have you been?" I ask with anger as he sits down on the rock.
"Been here, there, everywhere." Mike says as I sit next to him but he slowly moves away.
"I'm sorry, okay? I know I should've of told you." I look down at my feet as I hear Mike breathe in deeply.
"But you didn't." Mike states as I close my eyes to resist the urge to cry.
"So what now?" I ask, dreading his response.
"Maybe we should spend some time, apart." Those words crush me into a million pieces.
"Are you sure?" I ask with a lump in the back of my throat.
"I'm tired of playing these games, (Y/N). When we first met, you was so involved with the universe and now, the universe doesn't seem to revolve around you anymore." Mike says as I stand up.
"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way." I can't hold back to tears anymore and I begin to walk off but I'm pulled back by Mike.
"I can't let you go like this." Mike hugs me one more time and I hug him tightly back.
We both pull away where I leave a kiss on his cheek.
"See you soon." I say as I walk off and then I stop in my tracks to hear Mike sobbing.

Debating whether to do a part 4 to this🤔