Little Imagines.

I know its not like the proper ones, but I'm trying my hardest with them, I just want to add that it's also nearly 2am over here, so there won't be many of these one liners, two liners, or even three liners imagines.
I hope you all enjoy, and again, I'm really sorry for the lack of posting, I'm just so tired.

Jason: You and Jason buying a house together for your family which consisted of a baby boy, 3 year old daughter and your lovely husband Jason.
Caleb: You making Caleb sings for you when you are ill because it makes you laugh and it shows that Caleb will do anything for your smile.
Mike: On your one year anniversary, you and Mike plan a romantic weekend away where he asks you too marry him.
Toby: Telling him that he is going to be father to your twins, which where twin boys.
Ezra: You and Ezra having 'lazy day' on a Saturday watching cartoons all day while snuggled up in a blanket hugging each other, and munching out on goodies all day.
Jason: Making Jason catch a spider in your house because you was too scared to even go near it, even though you thought if you got bitten! Would that make you, spider woman?
Caleb: Taking his beanie, and running around with it until you run out of breathe, even though Caleb gets extremely pissed, he never stay mad at his queen.
Mike: Mike being the first person to hold his daughter in his arms after being born.
Toby: Kissing you when you are mad at him, he does this so you know that he still loves you, even if you can turn into a mega bitch when you are upset.
Ezra: Him reading you his unpublished stories, and you being fascinated by all of his words, and actions.