Kissing her.-Jason/You.

I hope you guys liked the last one, I know it was pretty shit but I did / do try on these imagines, so please can you all leave votes, it would make me super happy :)
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this imagine, please leave a vote and a comment of who I should do next :)

Even though me and Y/N had flirted a lot, nothing ever seems to happen, it bugs me, even though it shouldn't, but it just does.
Y/N was over at my house hanging out, but all we seemed to do was joke around and cuddle, which was cute and all that, but I want more. I don't want cute talk or just a cuddle, I want to kiss her like she has never been kissed, yano? But nothing ever works out fine for a ex alcoholic, what was I thinking.
"Jason?" Y/N says as I look at her, and admire her beauty, she is 11/10.
"Yeeee?" I say as she throws a pillow at me, and I fall back a bit as she laughs.
"What was that for?!" I ask a bit annoyed. But slightly amused by her little flirty acts.
"I dunno, for fun?" She questions as I smile and throw pillow at her and she looks at me shocked.
"How dare thy do that to the!" Y/N says in a posh accent as we both burst into laughter.
We sat there for a good 5 minutes just laughing at each other, and well I was just laughing at the fact I like her, and I can't tell her because she probably won't like me back.
"My belly hurts"Y/N leans forward still laughing at herself.
"Idiot." I mutter as she looks at me with a grin on her face.
"Did you just call me an idiot?" Y/N says as she looks at me dead in the eyes.
"How dare thy accuse someone of doing such a thing!" I says as she calls me a dork underneath her breath.
"Shut up." I say as Y/N comes closer and says..
"Make me."
Then I couldn't help myself. I crashed my lips onto hers, and kiss her! Like I've never kissed anyone before, it was passionate and rough as to my surprise Y/N kissed me back, we stayed there kissing until my shirt and her shirt slipped off, as well as all of our clothing..
The rest is for me and Y/N to know.

Ouuuu saucyyyy hope you guys like this, sorry for the delayed uploads, school starts soon, and yeah sorry,
If any of you guys want an imagine, please just comment what you want underneath, I do any imagines, even with the girls in them if that's what you guys like.
I'm laughing so hard at the ending of that. I find myself hilarious, yooooloooo fams.
Xo.