No one can save me from Evil. /Mike Imagine.

This imagine is for DrZoidbergs , I hope you like this chick.
(This is from your point of view) 

I am sitting here, lifeless. What I had just been through..
"Please exit your room and follow the lighted path way." I get up in pain.. I walk towards my door that had just been open by that jackass A! I look out the doors to see the other girls, standing there, the swelling of the eyes. I know what had just happened to them..
"Will Y/N Please follow Alison." The voice said once again, I look at the girls as Mona/Alison comes over to us and grabs my arms. I look back the girls, hanna crying on Emily's shoulder as Aria and spencer stand there staring at me in shock.
Then I'm locked in a room..
"Y/N." I notice that voice from anywhere...
"Cece?" I say in disbelief .
Cece began to laugh as I looked at her, scared for my life.
"How-how could you?!" I scream.
"Because remember Y/N, you are my dolls." Cece says in a dark and deep voice.
"You know what! You can free the girls. You can have me instead. Take my youth away from me and keep me in this knocked doll house with you!" I scream at her as she looks at me and smiles.
"Well you was always my favourite." Her whisper sends chills down my spine..

part 2 up tomorrow ☺️ hope you like it so far.
Xo.