Im tired of playing games./Mike/Part 4.

This is from your POV.

I stand there listening to Mikes soft sobbing and my heart stops. Turn my face to see him sitting on the rock with his hands on his head, a part of me wants to run over and comfort him, and a part of me wants to walk away from everything. It breaks my heart into a million pieces to even hear his soft sobs that blend into the sound of the waves crashing against each other, battling it out.
I turn my face back again to continue my walk home, where I keep my head down and low, I have no energy to even be emotional or look sad, the walk home is silent, watching people through windows happily smiling with their loved ones, knowing that they was happy..
I finally get to my house where I unlock the door and find a note from my mum and dad.
"Hey sweetie, going to be home late. Food is in the oven, love you." I say in a whisper as I walk to my kitchen where I sit on one of the stools. I look around my house, knowing that this is where I'm going to be my whole life, locked up in a house. I put my hands on my head..
-Flash back-
"Shut up!" I laugh as I push Mike off the bed, "dudeeee" I laugh even more as Mike lays there.
"You are so gonna pay for that!" Mike gets up and starts to tickle me.
"No-No not fair not fair!!" I scream as Mike winks and lays down beside me..
"Do you think we will be like this forever?" I ask as I look at Mike who is staring up at the light.
"Yeah." Mike half smiles as I look at the wall.
"Really?"
"I promise." Mike says as he kisses my cheek.
-Present time.-
"Fuck.." I whisper to myself as I begin to cry, I pull out my phone to answer any messages or calls..but then I remember..the only person I ever talked to was Mike.
I slam my phone down on the kitchen bench and begin to cry hysterically, smashing the whole kitchen up, ripping up my homework.
"I'm so fucking done!" I scream as loud as I possibly could as I collapse on the floor in floods of tears..
"I'm done.." I whisper..

Part 5 soon!