I dont wanna be known-Jason Imagine.

This imagine is from your POV.

"Jason just listen to me!" I snap at him, what it is, me and Jason have been having a fight over what I am to him, if he refuses to show me off then what is the point of this?
"I am!" Jason defends himself while I roll my eyes.
"I don't wanna be known as that girl that Jason hangs with any more! I wanna be known as yours." I state as Jason puts his hand on his face.
"But (Y/N), I don't know what to say! I recall you saying that you didn't want it to be in the 'public eye.'" Jason mimicked as I look at him in shocks
"Of course I said that at first but now I want more." I say coldly. Jason sits up from his seat and looks at me, "(Y/N), you know how I feel."
"Well you clearly don't know how I feel." I say as Jason breathes in and out.
"Fine then! Tell me what you mean." Jason states as I feel like a bursting sensation.
"I wanna feel like you actually are proud to call me yours, I don't wanna feel like a burden to you with all my problems or even so. I wanna feel like you actually love me, not that I'm a puppet on a string." I say as Jason looks at me, kinda sad.
"Why didn't tell me? Of course I'm fucking proud of you being mine! As soon as I met you (Y/N), I knew I had to make you mine. And I do wanna show you around but then people know that you are mine and may even try and take you away from me. I just don't want you to feel like this anymore baby." Jason admits as he grabs my waists and looks me deep in the eyes, "I love you so fucking much baby." We kiss passionately.

Sorry it's short but I'm really tired xo