Help me. -Layla Imagine/Part 2.

I hope you guys like this, this will or might be the last update for now until 14th of October, thank you all for being so u derstanding.

Toby POV.

I hit send on the text I sent to Lay about 2 hours ago, surely she should be back by now. I brush it off my shoulder and drive into town so I can grab a coffee before I see Layla tonight, as I'm driving I catch a glimpse of something or someone. I stop my car and jump out to see its Aria with Ezra, she should be Lay?
"Hey Toby." Ezra says as him and Aria walk up to me with there arms linked up.
"Hey-Aria I thought Layla was with you?" I ask as more as a question as they both give me a confused look.
"Nope, I haven't seen her all day, why?" Aria asks as she raises her eyebrow then the sense of worry begins to kick in, if Layla said that she was meeting Aria..and Aria doesn't know anything about it, then?
"No, Layla got a text to come and meet you." I say simply as I see the other girls run up with Caleb behind Aria and Ezra.
"Guys you need to check this out!" Hanna shouts whilst out of breath.
Hanna hands me her phone as I am in disbelief.
Find her by midnight, or the cops will think you killed her. Kisses A.
I feel angry and upset right now.
"Don't worry guys! I know where she is, remember when we snuck into Radley to see Mona? Well she's in the children's ward there, I can see that messed up doll that Mona was holding while she was using code." Hanna says as me, Ezra and Caleb run off to find her.

Laylas POV.

I woke up, in a old clammy room. With children toys, and many more weird stuff..I look down to see I am covered in blood..I jump up and begin to scream. I look around to see no one there, which causes me to panic even more than I already was!
"What.." I say to myself I begin to cry, what the fuck is this place?!?
I look for a light switch by smacking my hand across the walls which causes me to be hurt, but I don't care, I need to see Toby..
Then the light comes on, and see what I have j,ust done.
The hand prints on the wall where from the blood that I put my hand in..I look shocked and instantly fall on the floor..
What if I never see Toby again? His cute smile, his dimples that pop out sometimes..the way we kiss or even when I get scared at movies and he cuddles me while I get crushed in his arms..
I smile to myself as I begin to cry harder..
What about if I never see the girls again?
Hanna and her sassy attitude, Emily and her caring personality, Spencer and her will to never give up or even Aria with her amazing gratitude and making everything look so much bigger in a small space..
I get off in my thoughts as I remember everything with A, this wouldn't of been Aria..this is an A class move which then I begin to freak out..
"If I ever found out who you are, I swear to fucking god I will kill you. You hear me!!!" I shout at the top of lungs and I hear voices, that sound familiar..
"LAYLA!" I hear various screams as I scream back..
"I'm in here!!" I shout while kicking the door, then it opens..
"Toby.," I say in a faint whisper and begin to hug him, like I've never hugged him before.
"I'm never going to leave you again." Toby whispers as Caleb and Ezra look around the room..
"Hey Lay." Caleb says as I and Toby looks at him, "did you see thus?"
Me and Toby look in there, even though I really don't want to and see that I wasn't alone..
"What is that?" I ask..still trying to process what just happened to me.
Ezra opens up the box to see a bag full of pigs blood..
"Is that what?"
"Yes." I say sharply.

I hope you like this sweetie.
Xo.