Mike imagine/Fer.

This imagine is for FernandaAvilaDelgad3
I hope you like it Hun! This is from your POV.

"I'm not saying that you was flirting with him back, I'm just saying he was flirting with you!" Mike spits as I roll my eyes, why does he seem to think that every guy I talk to his trying to hit on me?
"Mike, he's just a friend." I state as he sits down on the chair and looks at me, dead in the eye.
"That's how we started out." Mike says as I groan and lie back.
"If you're just gonna be like that Fer, then I might as well leave!" Mike shouts as I raise up.
"No! I was just." I stop as I notice that can't actually justify why I groaned without making him more mad than he already is.
"You know what? Go be with Wren, Jason or whoever! We are done." Mike shouts as he runs out my room and storms out the house.
"What the.." I mouth to mySelf and then I realise..Mike has just broken up with me?
I grab my phone out of my pocket where I begin to ring him.
"Hey! Can't talk, but you can." Mike voice mails says as I laugh.
"What the fuck just happened Mike? Call me when you get this."
I spend most of my night in, worrying about Mike and texting him just to know he's okay. Then I get a text message, not of whom I wanted it to be of.
Hey it's Aria, I'm texting this of Ezras phone, have you seen my brothers Facebook photo?😕
I look at the text, confused and then I open up my laptop and see it.
Hanging out wiv the best!😏😉
Mike and Mona.
I am beyond pissed right now, then I finally get the phonecall.
"Hey-"
"Don't fucking hey me! I hope you and Mona are very happy together. Don't ever call or text me again Mike. I thought I was being a bitch but now seeing what you have done to us..I don't care anymore! How could you." I hang up with Mike telling me not too and I'm crying like a mess..

PART 2 soon