Mike Imagine/Fer/Part 2.

This imagine is for FernandaAvilaDelgad3
This is from your POV.

It's been an hour since I last talked to Mike, and I'm still crying. I don't get how he could do this tonne, how he could be so horrible and..
I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I see a text from Mike.
Fer, just answe th e fuck on phone plllllssssss.
I scoff at that, I know he is drunk and I'm blocking out his calls for a reason, then I hear a knock on the door and then I notice my mum left her keys, I groan and go to the door.
"You need to stop doing this-"
I see Mike standing outside, smiling like a goof.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him sternly where he looks up at me and smiles again.
"Mike, we broke up." I state as he starts laughing, and walks past me into my own house.
"Hey, I don't recall you living here!" I snap as he looks at me.
"You aren't gonna get rid of me that easily, Fer." Mike slurs as I roll my eyes at him.
"Oh no, but the cops can." I sassily say back as Mike laughs.
"I can't believe you did that to me." I fold my eyes as he rolls his eyes.
"Look, Mona was the one who put that up, not me. Don't hate the player, hate the game." Mike spits back as I feel the Anger that I haven't felt in a long time come to me.
"You know what, I do hate the player. You are nothing to me anymore, and you make me feel sick! I can't believe you think that, you..you ergh!!" I groan loudly but I'm pulled back by Mikes hand on my wrist, where he pulls me in and kisses me..and I can't control myself.
"I love you, and only you. Goofball." Mike slurs once again and I smile at him.
"I love you too." I smile, Mike picks me up and takes me upstairs to 'talk' but there wasn't much talking..

I hope you like this sweetie!