How can you love someone who is broken?- Caleb.

this imagine is for everyone, i hope you enjoy!

"if you would let me in (y/n), maybe we could actually, oh i dont know, be happy?" Caleb scoffs at him as i look at him, with a blank expression. How on earth can explain to him the way im feeling when i dont even know what im feeling?

"Caleb, just leave it." I stand up and begin to walk into my kitchen, with Caleb quickly following me.

"I cant leave it, you never tell me anything. Its like you want to guess whats wrong with you!." Caleb raises his tone at me, then i start feeling like the way i have been doing the past 6 years. 

The anger, the sadness, emptiness..then nothing.

"I dont wanna talk bout it, okay?" I say harshly as he groans, "Then when will you explain it? im getting kinda tired of asking myself 'is (y/n) in a good mood today or a bad one?'" Caleb states as i look at hm and put my head down. 

"Just let me in." Caleb tones become softer, and i feel the lump in my throat. Its like my body is telling me to tell him and i cant.

"i cant." I say as i begin to walk off but im stopped by Caleb grabbing hold of my wrist."Why not?" Caleb asks with sadness in his eyes and i cannot take it anymore.

"Because i dont fucking know anymore!" I shout which causes Caleb to take a step back, and look at me shocked.

"I dont have a clue with what is wrong with me lately okay. I cant explain it, a lot. No matter how hard i tried, and believe me Caleb, i fucking have tried. I just cant. I know its hard okay, but if i could tell you, i fucking would..but i..just cant." I cry as i fall to the floor.

"How can you love someone so broken?" I ask him as he sits next to me,Caleb puts his hand in mine and looks me deep in the eye.

"I can love someone like you because you make me happy, you make me feel warm inside, everytime i see you i get butterflies. I may be a jerk to you sometimes but i only want you to let me in..Please.." Caleb begins to well up as i look down at our hands interwhined."

"I love you." I say as wipe his tears away.

Sorry its shitty.