When a guy flirts with you. -All.

Jason: When a guy flirts with you, Jason doesn't hold back. As soon as he feels like you are being watched or checked out, he always puts his hand in yours and holds it tight. He hates it when you are at school because you get numerous boys trying to grab your ass and get your number, Jason has already punched a drunk person for gripping onto you and trying to get your number. Jason is over protective which you love.

Caleb: When a guy flirts with you, Caleb gives them the look, but if that doesn't stop them. Then Caleb hacks into their phone and deletes everyone on there. Caleb hates it when people flirt with you, even when you two wasn't together, he would always get jealous and tell them to back off if they was bugging or hurting you. Caleb always wants to show the people that can't have you, that you are his and only his.

Mike: When a guy flirts with you, Mike gets extremely mad. He doesn't like the fact that people think they have to the right to flirt with someone who is his. Mike has almost hit numerous guys for touching or checking you out, but you are always there to reassure him that you are his and only his. Mike didn't really mind guys flirting with you when you two wasn't together, but he would always made sure that the guy who you were on a date with, made sure he treated you right.

I know this is short, but I will be making longer ones.
Xo.