When you two argue for the first time.-All.

I hope you guys like this. Please leave a vote and if you want an imagine, just comment :)

Jason: You and Jason just had your first ever argument, which was over you not telling him about A. You feel upset and angry, because you didn't want him to act like this.
"I just don't understand, why you didn't tell me Y/N?" Jason says as he puts his hands on his head.
"I didn't want to worry you." You say as you wipe your tears away.
"I can't believe you didn't fucking tell me!" Jason shouts as you look down at your hands.
"After all these months you could've told me, and you didn't." He shouts, as you sigh really loud.
"I didn't fucking tell you because I knew you'd act like this!" You shout back as Jason is taken back from your reply.
"You need to tell me these things!" Jason shouts back as you can't hold back your anger right now.
"Well telling you wouldn't , change the fact that I have a stalker." You say harshly as Jason comes to the realisation.
"I know.. I know." He says a lot calmer now, he sits down next to you and puts his hand on your thigh.
"Please just don't keep this a secret anymore, we need trust in this relationship." Jason says as he kisses your cheek.
"I promise you that I will tell you this stuff." You say as you hold out your pinky, and he smiles, while doing the pinky promise, he kisses your finger and you smile.
"I'm sorry." You both say at the same time as you both laugh loudly.

Caleb: You and Caleb have been dating for 6 weeks, and there has been no arguments whatsoever, which you thought was a blessing, but also a curse because you knew it was going to happen soon.
"So what's happening with your family?" You ask Caleb gives you the cold shoulder. You don't understand why has done this, but you try and ask him again.
"Caleb?"
"Jeez, Y/N stop asking me questions!" Caleb shouts as you taken back by him shouting.
"I was only asking a question." You say with a bit of attitude.
"Well don't." Caleb says as he walks out of the kitchen, your first reaction is too follow him, which you do.
"Why are you being rude to me?" You ask as Caleb turns round and now you two are face to face.
"I'm the one being rude?! You are the one asking about my personal life?!" Caleb tries to defend himself as you look at him confused.
"Well you never seemed to care until now." You snap back as Caleb gets more angry.
"Well I fucking do now, just stop asking me questions!" Caleb shouts.
"Well I care, I'm so sorry fucking caring." You shout back as you turn to walk away from him but you are pulled back by Caleb grabbing hold of your arm.
"Don't leave.." Caleb says as you look at him, you think now that you are seeing the real side of caleb..
"I'm sorry, I just my home life is bad, and I know you have got all your problems. I just don't want to burden you with all of mine." Caleb admits as you hug him.
"I just need you to tell me stuff babe." You whsiper into his ear and he whispers back..
"What would I do without you? I love you so much baby girl." Caleb says as you kiss him.

Mike: Mike has been acting weird lately, and you don't know why. You haven't had the courage to ask him why, because the relationship had been going good for a while.
"Babe." You say as mike ignores you.
"Babe?" You say louder.
"What the fuck do you want?!" Mike shouts as you roll your eyes.
"Nothing." You say as you turn away from him.
"Well don't say my name, than to tell me. You idiot." Mike insults you as you sit there in shock.
"What the fuck did you just call me?" You asks as he shakes his head and walks away.
"Mike!" You shout as you follow him.
"Just fucking leave me alone!" Mike shouts as you laugh and say..
"Not gonna fucking happen."
"Look Mike, you've been acting to weird lately, just tell me why now!" You demand as Mike shakes his head.
"Now!" You demand.
"I don't fucking know Y/N! I don't know, all I fucking wanna do is cry. I feel so sad, I don't know anymore.." Mike cries as you hug him tightly. You have never seen this side of him before, you comfort him until he stops crying.

I'm sorry that the Mike one is short.
Xo.