Jamies Imagine/Toby.

This Imagine is for Jamie. Hope you like it sweetie!

It's been a year since me and James broke up. The heart ache still follows me wherever I go. A wanted to ruin his life, and I couldn't let that happen. A is already destroying my freaking life, how can I let this person destroy the life of the person who I was trying to keep safe..until he broke ties with me.

The girls have been trying to make me happy and feel like I'm wanted but the only person who knew how to do that was James, but now Toby. My childhood bestfriend. It's one of those days where I cry. I hear a knock on my door and I instantly groan loud, "Mom, I'm fine please." I say between sniffles. I hear my door handle moving to unlock, I sigh loudly.
"Mom, I said I was fin-"! I say harshly but then I come face to face with Toby.
"I knew you wasn't okay." Toby states as he shuts the door behind him and I wipe my tears.
"Toby..I" I try to begin to lie but I can't. I sit down on my bed and I cry really hard, "hey hey." Toby says as he puts his arm around me, Toby sits carefully next to me and I put my head on his shoulder.
"Why did he Leave me, Toby?" I say in gasps as the tears hit me hard.
"I don't know but he is Stupid." Toby smiles slightly which causes me to giggle a bit.
"Why is he?" I ask and Toby takes a deep breath.
"Well anyone who could ever leave a beautiful, amazing, talented and fucking perfect girl like yourself, then he is. If I had the chance to stop you from being with him, I would." Toby admits as he smile at him and he wipes my tears.
"I love you so much." I say as he hugs me tight.
"I love you too mush." He grins.