Caleb Imagine, part 2.

This imagine is for jaibird10, I hope you like this hun!

You and Caleb thought it would be a good idea to go to the carnival, you two had made your way there and you was very excited!

"Caleb, let's go on the roller coaster!!" You say happily as he laughs and nods in agreement, you both run to the rollar coaster and you get on it first because you both had fast passes, you sit in the cart with Caleb next to you, but then you remember.. You hate roller coasters, you only went on there through the excitement. Caleb looks at you as you look at him trying not to look nervous, but he already knows.
"You don't like roller coasters do you Jai?" He asks as you laugh and say back.
"Pretty much." You giggle nervously, he puts his arm around your waist and holds on tight, then the ride begins. You spent half of the time screaming loudly, Caleb keeps laughing at you even after you got off the ride , "it was not funny man, I thought I was gonna die." You say as you pout, Caleb pulls you close and kisses you, you of course kiss him back.
"I'll protect you Jaiden." You laugh as he kisses your nose and pulls you over to the carousel, you and Caleb get on next to each other and laugh at each other, you keep laughing at each other even when the ride starts, you look to the overside of you which you see a black hoodie, and you look at them before the ride spins you around again, as you get back to the spot where you seen the figure, but its not there anymore.
"Jaiden what's wrong?" Caleb asks as you look at him.
"I think I seen A?" You question but also tell him at the same time and he looks over too see, and then the ride stops. You both get off in a hurry and look around, but A is no where.
"Maybe you are just seeing things?" Caleb says as you nod in agreement.
"Hey Jaiden!" You hear Hanna say behind you as you hug her and then you question why she is here.
"Why are you here?" You ask while laughing.
"Oh..I'm sure I seen A near the carousel." You look at Caleb who tells Hanna that you and him where just on that ride.
Caleb puts his arm around your waist and pulls you closer to me, but you dunno what to think.
"I told you I seen A." You whisper.
Caleb sighs and rubs his temples, you sigh louder than him.
"Well I'm going to be back on my journey to find Aria." Hanna says as she waves you off and walks away.
"Come on, let's just go and enjoy the night Jai." Caleb says as you both walk over to the candy floss stand, caleb orders 2 for you and for him, but you was looking over your shoulder every second. You both eat your candy floss' well you attempting to eat it even though you keep putting it in Caleb's hair , which made you feel a lot better.
You and caleb went on about 8 more rides, even the ghost train which you wasn't scared of but Caleb was, he kept hiding his head in your neck as you kept laughing at him.
You both get off it as Caleb years your phone go off in his bag, he passes you the phone and you see a text from A..

Look out bitch, I've got a surprise for you. -A.

You look around you to see a kid walking up to you with a balloon,
"This is for you." He says as he passes you the balloon, you get down on your knee.
"Who gave you this?" You ask as he points over, but you never see his no one there.
"I guess they have gone, I'm sorry." He says as he puts his head down.
"Its okay buddie." Caleb says as he puts his hand on his shoulder.
"Where's your parents sweetie?" You ask as he points over to the people who are walking over to you.
"Thank you for the balloon." You smile at him when his parents take him away.
You look at the balloon which has 'pop me' on it. Caleb pops it than looks at the note inside of it.

Fun times won't last long, enjoy it while it lasts.-A

You look at Caleb, as you get the chills.
You can't even have a date out with your boyfriend without getting tormented by A. This isn't fair.

Hope you like this one babes. Xo