Forbidden Love.-Ezra.

You have loved Ezra for as long as you can remember, you have loved the way he would laugh at your cheesy jokes, your stupid yet adorable laugh and the way you make a world that is so big into your private paradise of imagination.

"I hate this." You say quietly, what it is that you and Ezra has shouldn't be kept away like money in a bank, you should feel like the whole is with you, not against you.
Ezra stares at you, and raises his eyebrow.
"What? Do you want me to order something else?" Ezra asks as you look at him and laugh.
"No babe. I just hate hiding." You say as you look into his beautiful eyes. Eyes that make your heart melt every time you stare into them.
"Ahh god, Y/N we've been through this." Ezra growls as he gets up from his couch which we was snuggling on. You sit up and begin to plead..
"But Ezra, I can't keep hiding from everyone." You plead as Ezra gives you a roll of the eye which you find incredibly rude.
"Y/N, we can't tell anyone. You know how bad it is that I am hooking up with a student? One of my students? If your dad or even the other students found out, I would be sent to jail." Ezra says as he leans as his leans on his wall.
You sit there and absorb what he had just said, which causes you feel guilty.
"I feel like you are a forbidden temple," You stand up and walk closer to him, "Even though you are dangerous to be around, you always get me back into you, no matter how hard I try to stay away, I'm like a magnet." You simply say as Ezra smiles.
"I'll take that as a compliment." Ezra says charmingly as you begin to laugh at him.

So I kinda just made this while my WiFi is out :(
I miss and love you guys :(
Xo.