Rwby : yang x male reader x emerald part 1

Your powers from some animes are from my story's so wanna find out about them and better know them then i tell you in this story read my story's then :)

A boy with (h/c) and (e/c) was walking down the streets in the city with a smile on his face this was you (y/n) (l/n) student of beacon and host of a dark god named the darkness. The school had the day off after a accident caused by mr.Acr who by accident released a bunch of grim and the school was closed until the choas was over and they were sure all the grim were gone.

You chuckled at the though and bumped againts a girl with red eyes green hair and a 'interesting outfit'
Emerald : oh sorry i did't watch where is was going
Yeah if you believed that you felt her hand going in your pocket where you held you wallet but two can play that game.
(Y/n) : no really its my fault im always so clumsy.

She wanted to walk away but you kept blocking her by standing close taking your wallet and hers back from her pockets and she did't even notice.
(Y/n) : really again sorry its my fault.

You let her go and walked of and once you were gone she smirked and reached in her pocket but did't find the wallet.
Emerald : huh ?

She checked her other pocket but did't find yours or hers and then she understood that you caught her and stole from her as payback.
Emerald thought : he caught me ! i never got caught !!! Who is that boy ?

Back with you when you where walking to nowhere really checking her wallet.
You : Emerald sustrai huh ? You get it back when i see you agian.

You smirked and placed the wallets back before getting a call on your scroll from your crush Yang.
Yang : hey (y/n) can i ask a favor ?
You : sure
Yang : thanks we need some dog food for zwei but im not really in the mood soooooo could you get it ? i pay you back i promise !
You : sure
Yang : thanks see ya later cutie !

You smiled and shook your head knowing that it was just her playfull flirting why would she like you anyway there are better guys. You shook your head getting the thought out of your head and walked to the nearest pet shop.

After a while

You walked throught the halls of Beacon with a big bag of dog food in your arms that was heavier them you expected.
You thought : well then i never do something for Yang ever again !

You turned the corner and found Emerald with Mercury and Cinder just walking around.
Emerald : you !!
You : in my defence you stole them first sustrai.

They walked closer to you and just to be safe you grabbed your gun out of your pocket and held it out of sight.
Emerald : i'm not mad im actually suprised that a idiot like you manage to caught me. How ?
You : well you aren't the only one with a heavy past, i was known as ..... Death angel.

There eyes jumped open in shock and walked a few steps back hearing that you were the famous bounty hunter  death angel who killed about 800 men in three years and killed them in brutal ways.
Emerald : y-y-you are ?
You : yes and don't worry that part is behind me and here this is yours.