Sword art online : male reader x harem (updated)

(You get the girls from the picture so enjoy :)

(Changed the one shot a little, hated the first version so i improved it in my opion)

Lisbeth : im sorry Asuna.

Asuna : its okay (sniffs) things like this happens.

The girls were walking through a flower field who did't spawn any monster so they could comfort the poor girl who just broke up with Kirito who said the 'spark' was gone.

Asuna : i just don't understand why it so suddenly over.

Sinon : i don't know either but your a good girl so im sure you find somebody soon.

Asuna : (sniffs) thanks girls

Leafa : its okay we're here for you.

They kept walking trying to get Asuna to stop thinking about her sudden break-up with Kirito.

Lisbeth : what you say we clear out a dungeon ?

Silica : yeah you always cheer up from a good fight !
Asuna : (smiles) sure lets go

Sinon : i know a dungeon close by with some though monsters.

Asuna : lets go !

Later

The group of girls entered the dungeon and immediately were met with several skeleton warriors wielding long blades with big shields.

One of them was headshotted by Sinon in a second and another one was unshielded by a smash of Lisbeth mace and then double slash by the Asuna with Silica. Three more charged at them but Leafa used a spell to blast them with some energy balls and Sinon then headshotted another one.

The last two could barely block all the attacks from the other girls when they jumped behind them and pierced their chests from behind shattering them.

Asuna : well i kinda feel better.

Leafa : good lets keep going then.

Girls : YYYEEEAAAHHHH !!!!!!!!

The girls kept going for two hours killing monsters and scouting the dungeon together getting Asuna to forgot about Kirito and have fun with her friends. They kept going non-stop until they found two big doors leading to the boss room of this dungeon.

Asuna : did we find the boss room ?

Sinon : only of the dungeon, this is just a XP dungeon with a boss for loot.

Lisbeth : what are we waiting for lets beat it !

They let Leafa give them a boost and entered the boss room but were surpised that there was already somebody there.

A boy about there age stood brave surrounded by skeleton warriors wielding greatswords, drinking a heal potion but the monster did't attack but protected there boss who was just a big bony skeleton with a big upper body lighted on fire but stood on one knee.

You had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes wearing (your outfit) and a sword with a red blade glowing ready for a attack.

A screen appeared infront of them showing that the boss was in the red bar and there was only one player in the party attacking team and no death messages so that means you did all this on your own.
Asuna closed her shocked mouth and read the players name.

Devil

Asuna : devil !!

Lisbeth/silica : is that really him !?