Starfire x male reader x blackfire

Challenge 18 MasterE365 what can i say it were some good ideas

The team sat in the living room all waiting for a visit of a friend of Robin, a old anti hero Robin said who decided to try to it the their way and now he came to join for a little while on Robin reguest since criminal activity was getting out of hands becomimg more they could handle.

The elevator started going up up to their floor meaning Robin friend had arrived.

Robin smiled standing ready by the elevator to greet his friend waiting for the elevator to reach the right floor then it did opening his double doors for Robin good friend all first a well known alien princess sister was thrown into the living unconscious making Starfire gasp.

A humannoid dragon walked in the room unfolding his wing now he had the space giving a small growl before he cracked his long neck to stand to his full heigh again.
(Y/n) : sorry for her found her sneaking around so i decided i had some time

You look like this just a little more humannoid and less wild/you also wear cargo pants and a belt with your symbol on it

Cybrog : hey i know you... your (y/n) (l/n) you stand in the top ten of most dangerous/powerfull hero/villains !!!
(Y/n) : just under superman and doomdays since i haven't gotten chance to take their place

You dragged Blackfire infront of the couch taking a seat uncaring sitting next to cyborg and Starfire who watched a little uncomvertable at her sister laying unconscious infront of the couch. 
(Y/n) : sorry for the rude opening
Starfire : oh its okay guess you took care of my sister so i don't need too
(Y/n) : oh she is your sister.... again sorry
Starife : its fine but we probably should imprison her before she wakes up

Cybrog nodded taking Blackfire with him to use a empty bedroom to cuff her somewhere until they could get a nice comfy cell in the nearest prison. Starfire got over the small shock of seeing her sister again starting a conversation all first she stared amazing how your body changed back into a human your belt spawning your normal clothes around your body.

She blushed liking how you looked all she started a conversation interest in you since Robin told a lot of good things about you, you and the teen titans had a few good conversations in the living room enjoying their company even Raven when she didn't talk much. Starfire showed a real interest in you chatting with you very cheery making you smile you liked her energy she was just pretty friendly you liked that.

Later in the day Robin decided to order something since he wasn't in the mood what they had in the tower.

Starfire decided she always wanted to see her sister maybe see if Blackfire wanted something it was the least Starfire could do for family even if Blackfire was horrible family.