Red vs blue carolina x male reader

(Y/n) : does this jungle have a end ?
Patrick : doesn't look like it.

The two of you have been driving around in a warthog for a while now. You were a federal soldier while Patrick was a rebel. You wore the useally armor but painted in jungle colours with a knife and binocular while you used a sniper rifle. Patrick wore the rebel outfit in black with a red visor and a bit thicker armor. He used a assault rifle and a shotgun together with some different grenades on his belt.

The two of you were send to investegate the group of mercenary's spotted here. You two weren't like the others you did't hate each other because you were on differents sides but actually went along very well. You were send because you were the best scout there was and had skills with your sniper rifle. Patrick was send because of his skill in combat from any range and he was so well a weapon as a explosive expert if neccenary.

(Y/n) : are we there yet ?
Patrick : um (looks at map) almost just five more minutes i think. Okay what you rather do fight one to one against carolina or spend a day with caboose ?
(Y/n) : im not stupid so i choose caboose.

Carolina the freelancer friends with the red and blue, you met her when your team was send to pick them up after telling you the truth and then you saw her a strong woman who just saved everybody's live. You two talked in the pelican and sometimes held small talks and each time you fell harder for her. Patrick knew this heck ! Everybody expect her knew it but give you your time (expect tucker but he was paid of if you did't sell him out by telling kimball about him trying to sneak in the girls bathroom)

Patrick lay back in the passenger seat checking your sniper rifle carefull like it was made of glass.
Patrick : you really have to get it checked up the barrel is so dirty.
(Y/n) : checked up ? Im not gonna give MY gun to somebody else i don't even know.
Patrick : then Atleast check it yourself.

You nodded and parked the car when you arrived and so both of you sneaked behind a tree having a great view on the temple where the mercenary's were spotted and found a lot of them walking around and equipment shattered about everywhere.
(Y/n) : where do they need all that for ?
Patrick : not sure maybe there is something in the temple's we never found.

He jumped down and started to crouch inside hiding behind a crate until two men passed and walked on deeper in the temple without getting spotted while you kept a watchfull eye. Your trigger finger was itching to shoot but you knew that they were with tol many and you had to find out why they were here in the first place.
Patrick radio : im not sure what it is but i found felix and locus with two others next to a beam and.. Oh felix just kicked somebody in and now they are waiting .
(Y/n) : on what ?
Patrick Radio : how the fuck should i know ?

Time passed away slowy while you waited patiently for a status raport on the beam and you felt the sweat breaking through your skin growing worried until Patrick voice came over the radio getting you to calm down.
Patrick radio : well the guy is back and he looks okay but scared shitless shaking too the bone and.... And now felix and locus jumped in why does everybody jump in this kind of things ?

You scanned around finding the guys packing up a little if they are ready to leave and they did't want to leave a single trace around that they were here.
Patrick radio : they are back and aiming at each other, maked up and it seem they did't get any thing and are leaving packing everything to cover up there tracks.
(Y/n) : too late
Patrick radio : yeah when there gone im gonna check this out and keep a eye out but keep radio silent when you can.

It did't take them long until they finaly got most of the stuff but they did't really care about it and left there research just standing there and left while Patrick looked around and you kept a eye on the temple and saw the blue's with Carolina and docter grey walking inside. You could't turn your scope away from Carolina finding her beautiful even with a helmet on and wearing a armor but in your eyes she looked even better with it because she looked strong and brave.