Star wars rebels : sabine wren x male reader (lemon)

(All characters are matured by 18+.... or atleast you and Sabine)

With every step you could hear the gasps being taken by the captured imperial crew to your left side while you paced infront of them your men standing behind them with their guns ready to shoot while the ghost crew stood behind you uncomvertable.

The rebels needed your own crew help to hijack and raid a transport ship full of food to sent to some of the hungry humans/aliens but couldn't do it alone so you helped along for some spare parts and a bit of the food.

After you 'accidently' ended up with Sabine coming with you, you and she kinda spend a lot of time together and you helped out the rebels with a few jobs so long your crew could provide from it giving they had their own costs.

Right now it was this transport ship who you filled with knock out gas mostly by the vents and then send in your troops to kill or capture who ever was left their Tie fighters no match for your ship. Your soldiers all brought them to the cargo room being emptied by droids or soldiers but they only saw how you walked infront of them scaring them on purpose.

The ghost crew was greatfull of your help they just wished you would giving everybody a chance to surrender and not only take whoever threw their gun down. Or that you didn't had to scare the crew so much with that 'should i kill you all' thing you were putting up.

Captain : please sir we'r.....

(Y/n) : who gave your permission to speak ? (One of your men smacks the captain head with his gun)

The ghost crew flinched seeing the captain pass out from the hit and fall out cold on the floor scaring the crew.

Engineer : listen we know...

(Y/n) : him too (soldier knocks that guy out) okay now somebody can speak

Stormtrooper : we surrenders please just let us live... i have a daughter

(Y/n) : i remember that next time i see a stormtrooper burn somebody house down

The rest of the crew shared worried looks praying they would make it out of here alive and be back with their families but one suddenly jumped up being freed from the ropes holding a knife but you simply dodged the knife and grabbed his wrist then headbutted him hard enough he passed out.

Your crew guardings the prisoners all aimed their guns at the imperial crew waiting for a order to excute them and you were about to give the order when Sabine grabbed your hand looking at you without her helmet with pleading eyes.

Sabine : please (y/n).... it was just one guy

You sighned hating it she was your weak spot infront of the crew but you would do anything to make her happy and so in turn you gave the order to putt all of them in the corner and shoot who ever fought back in the knees and make him/her run 5 laps.

You left the cargo room leaving the ghost crew and a few of your men their heading the way of your ship.

Timeskip

You hummed a soft song on the way to your room, you just had to sigh of some supplies of the ship and make sure you actually got everything that was needed a boring job but you did everything for your crew with a smile. You opened the door to your room closing it behind you then took off your armor switching to a simple white t-shirt and jeans just walking on socks to your bed holding a datapad with a movie in it when there was a knock on your door.