Fairy tail : harem x male reader

(Im not even gonna complain that every picture i found from the girls of fairy tail was with them half naked so im just gonna lose faith in humanity and move on)
Girls :
Erza
Lucy
Cana
Mirajane
Juvia
Levy

You sighned in relieve when you stood infront of the guild of fairy tail feeling good to be back.

You were a member for a year at first a nobody until you got a job that was to hunt down a ice dragon but on the paper stood 'ice monster' and disepeared for a few weeks coming back badly wounded but a dragon head and two millions as reward.

You earned the respect by the complete guild by that and became friend with some of the bests who wanted to know you and hear the story soon becoming your friends.

You used a katana and black magic that could do a lot and was very powerfull and with all your jobs and training with the guild members you reached the level you can cast them with one hand.
(Y/n) : im back
Members : welcome back

You smiled always feeling happy with the guild who looked after there one (especially when you sometimes brought the complete guild a round)

You walked to the bar ready to make a order but Mira wasn't there but Natsu and Gray were behind it with bandage around there head.
(Y/n) : Erza ?
Guys : yeah we kinda tossed her cake on the ground and now we have to take Mira shift.

You shook your head laughing really loving that red haired woman which was a hard thing not too. Or not to fall on most of the woman at fairy tail.
(Y/n) : well hand the complete guild a round on me, i got paid extra
Guild : YEAH !!!

Natsu and Gray groaned and gave the guild there round while you sat at the bar drinking your own drink but then noticed that some people where missing.
(Y/n) : hey guys were are the girls ?
Natsu : don't know they said they had to do something and left.... now i think about it there is something we wanna talk about.

The two guys words maked the complete guild focus.
Natsu : its about the girls, you gotta have a talk with them because we believe that they all have a crush on you and plan on sharing you.
(Y/n) : (spits drink)
Gray : they have been talking about you ever since you left and then maked sure everybody knew you were theres.
(Y/n) : no way
Member : its true
Member 2 : im kinds jealous but then i remember you have to deal with 6 crazy girls so i wish you the best.
(Y/n) : but why me ?
Natsu : while you have a personlity that just attract all of them, a warrior spirit, kind, powerfull and you wanna help people like when you helped that village that could't pay us and came back without a single coin.
Gray : rather you then me.
(Y/n) : jeez thanks

You weren't sure what to think about all those amazing woman after you and thinking about sharing you.... okay you knew what to think but how to deal with it was something else.

You always had a crush on Erza because she was so strong and protective over her friends. Lucy was sweet and nice, Cana was caring and funn to hang out with, Mirajane was sweet and nice like Lucy but less suductive. Juvia was kinda creepy but a good girl on the inside and Levy was nice that she helps her friends.

You decide to go home and left the guild walking back to fairy hills. You never thought something like this would happen when you were gone for just a week but happy if it was true.
(Y/n) thought : they better are not pranking me.

Your room was like Erza because you did some of the most dangerous jobs but you did't hold so many armor but actually held trophy's and pictures of your jobs.

You felt good to be back home and walked inside closing the door behind you and walked in the living room saying a quick 'hey' to the girls and went to your bedroom.
(Y/n) : wait a second !!

You came back seeing each girl Natsu warned you about sitting in your living room.
Erza : welcome home
Cana : how did your job go ?!
(Y/n) : why are you girls in my house ?

Erza Lucy and Cana were sitting on your couch, Levy and Juvia had a chair and you could hear Mirajane busy in the kitchen. 
Erza : we wanted to surprise you and welcome you back.
Lucy : yeah so we took the second key and maked ourselfs comvertable.
Mirajane : sorry if your mad

The woman carried several mugs of coffee or tea on a plate and even got your soda for you.
Erza : come sit with us.

You went along and sat between Erza and Lucy who got pretty close once you sat down.
Cane : how did the mission go ?
(Y/n) : good i guess, the people complained about some strange people close by and i got the luck to find out it was a assassins guild that wasn't happy to see me. I managed to beat most of them and trapped the rest into a room with a seal and got the guards.
Juvia : Juvia bet that (y/n)-sama fought very well.
(Y/n) : well not to sound cocky but yeah i did.

They girls giggled and gave you all a seductive smile getting you very uncomvertable.
Levy : well its good your back.
Lucy : yeah we missed you.
Erza : all of us

The two girls grabbed your arm and held it close to there chest, Mira and Cana sat on your lap while Juvia and Levy went behind you leaning over your shoulders.
(Y/n) : lett me guess, what the guys said was true and you all like me ?
Erza : yep
Cana : your just...... you........
Mira : and we're all very good friends...........
Levy : so why could't we share.
Juvia : does (y/n)-same mind ?
(Y/n) : (sigh) well its unspected but nice.
Lucy : really !??
(Y/n) : yeah, you girls are..... you (girls giggle) and its hard not to fall and if you girls wanna try this i glady accept all of your love with my own.

They smiled and hugged you in a hug that felt if you were a sandwich.
Erza : good but one thing (y/n)...

Suddenly you found yourself between a lot of weapons or spells.
Erza : if you cheat on us...
Demon mira : we will make you pay
(Y/n) : (gulp but also chuckled) i promise girls.

They got the weapons away from you, Erza and Lucy started kissing your cheeks while Mira and Cana kissed the front of your neck. The other two went behind you gave you a gentle massage.
Cana : wanna cuddle ?
(Y/n) : sure girls im tired.

They smiled and practicality carried you to your gueen size bed and tossed you on it soon burying you under them.

Erza and lucy were on your chest and the arms where hugged by Juvia and Levy. Mira and Cana placed there heads on your legs so they could't cuddle something and soon you fell asleep with your 6 girlfriends.